Xbox Game Studios |OT3| Once more....with feeling (Part 1)

I think what Hairbrained Schemes did was neat with the strategy RPG, but I’d rather see something more action oriented as well. Maybe not full-on Shadow of War, but maybe a Mass Effect 2/3 style game.

EXCLUSIVE

WORLD PREMIERE

trailer seemingly for Starfield starts, but suddenly turns into Wolfenstein 3

everyone freaks out

slight teaser of Starfield logo and some new music appears with a date for the next presentation

Tomorrow is the 23rd will we wake up to some big news tomorrow?

Vampire the Masquerade lost it’s dev team. Tim Cain and Leonard Boyarsky are at Obsidian, Jason Anderson at InXile. Maybe it’s time to start a new studio to revisit the project, hell maybe these may be part of the Paradox talks. Now, what would we call such as studio…

In all seriousness, shame that game isn’t doing so hot. I do wonder if those 3 would be willing to step on board. Outer Worlds 2 could be placed in Carrie Patel’s more than capable hands.

2 Likes

Why ? :smiley:

Bethesda news is in NDA ? :chief_think:

All the noise coming from people who know shit about Xbox has been “exclusive” so I wouldnt worry too much

about the exclusivity discussion, is here. :slightly_smiling_face: :point_down:

3 Likes

Not a remaster… just Op 6

3 Likes

Like it was obviously going to be but of course people are so gunho about anything being announced or teased.

1 Like

Aye, it’s good that they’ve seen the reaction as well and got infront of it before a lot of people got themselves hyped up and set themselves up for disappointment. People need to learn to chill

1 Like

I feel like a lot of studios are going to need to do this lol, probably going to be part of the CM thing now.

I need to see you again :pleading_face:

1 Like

You know what I could see this having a possible late 2021 release date like December or early 2022 like March release date.

2 Likes

I think that was the plan pre covid, but the game is mocap heavy and shutdowns means months of delays. That said, they did some work between lockdown so idk. I’m thinking June 22 but I’m happy to be wrong. It’s been in development for a little while and NT are very efficient devs.

1 Like

We’re due out of lockdown at the back end of June so that may help speed things back up

1 Like

HB2 is positioned to be XGS big title for holiday 2022. i dont see him before that.

1 Like

Thought this was good to post here too. ESO is good peoples, whether he truly is in the know about things I don’t know for sure. But I want this to be true.

2 Likes

Merch!!!

That’s cool and all too, but gameplay is what I hope most! :smiley: