Xbox Game Studios |OT3| Once more....with feeling (Part 1)

open world ?

b3b

3 Likes

:sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

:joy: :joy:

I really like sandbox games, but I trust the coalition, no matter the type of gameplay, theyā€™re going get us all by surprise.

3 Likes

Cant wait till they overhaul all of the picture/clip sharing system on the xbox.

I hope gears 6 doesnā€™t go open world as it really isnā€™t suited to it. Even those open world sections were out of place.

Iā€™ve noticed many developers putting those open world sections in their games but in the end we just get a shallow experience and artificial game time.

Project Mara is giving me Silent Hill 4: The Room vibes.

(2) Project: Mara - Official Teaser Trailer - YouTube

(2) Silent Hill 4 The Room - Trailer - PS2 - YouTube

Project Mara and Hellblade 2 are both on my most excited list for Xbox Game Studios.

3 Likes

Agreed. And Hivebusters really showed which direction it should stay in.

In Gears 5 it were the more contained sections that really made it great, the open sectionsā€¦not so much.

@Staffy its the trend of trying to artifically pad content into games to say its more than 10 hours and say it has an exploration section.

Hated UC4 for this

No new news so weā€™re back to:

Should Coalition do something other than Gears??

again.

Guess itā€™s better than fake insiders teasing something but knowing nothing. Hope MS drops some info to get fans excited soon though.

2 Likes

Haha, it always circles around. We need some news yeah, lol.

6 Likes

Sorry, weā€™re NOT doing this again! Lmaooo.

1 Like

Wasnt me who brought it up this time

yes kill Gears and bring back Gears of War

1 Like

ā€œGears upā€ is clearly superior :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Xbox needs its own soulsbourne game. I feel like these are turning into my favorite type of games now. Playing code vein and loving it

3 Likes

Have you played Sekiro?

1 Like

I would not be surprised if Global Publishing works with FromSoftware on a game.

Wouldnā€™t be surprised if they work with Platinum again too at some point (although, there was that Vanquish 2 rumor a while agoā€¦)

2 Likes

Yes, that change was stupid.

2 Likes

Can we stop this false narrative already? Xbox put out what, almost a dozen titles last year during a pandemic? I get that not every game appeals to you, but the reality is that not every game should or will. Trying to harp on the same point in every thread is old and past the point of humor.

12 Likes

Josh Sawyer talking game design is my JAM!

9 Likes