Xbox Game Studios |OT3| Once more....with feeling (Part 1)

Yeah, this sounds pretty awesome tbh.

:point_right: :point_left:

lady could show up today right? :pleading_face:
3 Likes

A 15-20 hour long Perfect Dark makes sense and fits with what we’ve heard. “Seasonal” on the other hand makes zero sense whatsoever. You can’t develop a 15-20 hour campaign in a time frame that would even come close to approaching seasonal. It would be like calling Remedy a seasonal developer because they’ve only made one offs since Max Payne 2.

it should be obvious that they don’t mean seasonal in a literal sense.

2 Likes

Maybe it will be a ‘game platform’ across the whole of the new gen that every couple of years get’s a new update. So Perfect Dark first, then other under-used IPs. But would the gameplay be the same, only with a different theme? Or completely different gameplay between the releases.

keep your expectation in check

3 Likes

It’s likely a different game once every two years, and they can absolutely hit that target if they are making a specific style of a game and its just a 15-20 hour campaign. They take the same engine and fundamentals, and alter the combat/visuals/story.

1 Like

Im just kidding :joy:.

but it wouldnt be bad if it happened :new_moon_with_face:

1 Like

The Initiative Collection.

2 Likes

miiip @ninjatheory

1 Like

Oh fuck that is so cool. So like a shared universe with, for example, Perfect Dark, Crimson Skies, maybe Shadowrun since they seemed to settle the MechWarrior situation and Freelancer sounds fucking awesome.

2 Likes

We wanted charater Smash of xbox - they are giving us World Smash of Xbox.

Man! The potential will be off the charts if this true.

I can’t imagine - maybe it’s time to power my dreams because now it’s possible😉

Does microsoft have IP rights of quantum break or remedy has it?

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: XboxEra Community Hangout |OT| Safe Space no longer required

Oh boy!

Ya mate! :sob:

Good thing is whatever is being announced we will see it first in action at a higher quality video on YouTube later. There is silver lining afterall

1 Like

I could definitely get behind that. So that would mean we get the full 15 to 20 hour experience on day one?

15 hours game is far fetched. Maybe something similar to yearly COD campaign is possible? Even far cry has released games yearly🤔

90% Sure MS does

hear me out, I find it odd that specificly today this rumor comes from xbox era… could it be we see the project tonight? (CGI trailer) maybe there where some whispers

1 Like