Xbox Game Studios |OT3| Once more....with feeling (Part 1)

Is the tweeter source an Era member?

if these initiative rumors are true I am very ok with this. As long as its quality.

BTW love the new Thread title

https://twitter.com/Tenkay23?s=09

I mean is the person who tweeted this is an Era member?

1 Like

A writer I guess (xbox era site) @Shpeshal_Nick @OneBadMutha thoughts?

1 Like

itā€™s bad on PS4 and little worse on Xbox one s and original one it run below 20 FPS in action

(6) Cyberpunk 2077 Comparison - Xbox Series X vs. Xbox Series S vs. Xbox One S vs. PS5 vs. PS4 - YouTube

John Linneman on Twitter: ā€œ@Chr1sMcLaughlin And I think there is an excuse for the base Xbox One. The system is simply not capable of running a game like this. Period. It should have been cancelled for this platform.ā€ / Twitter

here we go again. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

depends how the game run on Base one

I mean, lets not question if devs could do better with the platform, could optimize better and do a better job. Imo, there is a noticeable leniency with CDPR about the state of CP, even powerful PCs seems to be struggling with this game. Not hating on CDPR at all, I adore Witcher 3, probably the best game I ever played, but if it was another dev with their game with such bugs, it would have been eviscerated by press. I think Halo Infinity can very well works fine, playable and be enjoyable on the Xbox One. The fact that CP failed on last gen. hw, doesnā€™t mean Infinity will as well. These sensationalist takes are really tiresome.

3 Likes

Windows Central takes have been awful lately.

This is just feeding on the Cyberpunk hysteria for clicks.

4 Likes

Say happy birthday to someone?

ā€œexcellent supporter of current projectā€¦ā€

Perfect Dark confirmed : )

5 Likes

Win central is wrong this time - developing Halo is much simpler then developing CP2077. Halo is on 2 platforms only. Also, Halo wonā€™t have NPC and cars driving like in an open world game. Halo is semi-open world with nature like assets. I donā€™t think Halo will have problem.

At worst, it will be 30 FPS or maybe 50-60 fps game on one S.

1 Like

If Doom can run on base xbox so can Halo.

3 Likes

@ 13:15 timestamp.

donā€™t go crazy folks :slight_smile:

from Jinx restera -

The Video Game Shame Awards from Triple Click | Podcast Episode on Podbay

Listen to The Video Game Shame Awards, an episode of Triple Click, easily on Podbay - the best podcast player on the web.

podbay.fm podbay.fm

Jason Schreier : ā€œIā€™ve heard a couple of other things that will be thereā€¦ I think we will see at least one like Xbox exclusive and stuff like thatā€¦ Microsoft first party publishedā€¦ā€

4 Likes

1 Like

But why farfetched? If itā€™s like CoD thatā€™s just rather short really.

Games are getting delayed and coming out with bugs. Look at miles for example. Story 6-8 hours it had 2 years in development (i assume here ). It has some funniest of bugs. Also, the game was being developed for one platform only.

Making a quality therd person game on two platforms with legit 15 hours campaign seems unlikely to me.

Internally developed Xbox games have mostly been decent on the base Xbox One. It gets overshadowed by its bigger brother, but the base version of Gears 5 is actually a really good version if that is the only way you can play it.

1 Like

They have got to be talking about an already announced game. Right?

Itā€™s got to be Hellblade 2, this would line up with what Ragnar said about a gameplay trailer being pulled from July.

3 Likes

Spidey MM is for PS5 and PS4. Xbox will also get several games like Fable, Avowed etc that will easily be more than 20 hours. So why couldnā€™t TI do that? Itā€™s possible that they will have spend more than two years on the first game. Have it be a 10+ hours game and from there they have the assets for the next games.

But it could also be that every episode is 3,75 hours (if it is a 15 hour game) or 5 hours per episode if the game is 20 hours. Spread over 4 seasons. Unless I am totally mistaking this.

Wouldnā€™t be a fan of the latter.