Xbox Game Studios |OT3| Once more....with feeling (Part 1)

You literally can’t say they need to sell their games on PS to make their money back because they already have without even releasing a single Bethesda game :joy:

2 Likes

More money for Xbox to spend on content. That’s how I see it and it’s pretty great. 50 milions Gamepass suscribers this year, here we go !

Ok, maybe not, but 40 is doable.

:philwins:

Adds Sega to cart

:philwins:

9 Likes

Did you pay for express shipping??

can we checkout with capcom ? :leo:

3 Likes

“Xbox hardware revenue up 86% by console launch”

By console launch, that’s Xbox Series launch? Because that’s crazy impressive, right?

Also recommended Koei Tecmo

6 Likes

Apparently still sold less than XB1 did but that is most likely down to it not being in stock almost 24/7 lol but that number is a bit missleading because console sales almost stalled last year because of the next gen consoles coming.

I mean while we are at it Moon From software and Remedy haha

1 Like
1 Like

Less than Xbox One’s first two months you mean? I hope over the years Xbox Series will turn out to be very successful, along with Game Pass that’s a killer combo.

just awesome!

1 Like

I spent all that money on Greymoore and hardly played it.

Damn I need to get back into ESO.

1 Like

Yeah in the same time period, but like I said this would be down to them not making enough. Xbox Series will easily out do XB1.

1 Like

GP now bringing in steady revenue. “This is the Way”

5 Likes

Oh yes, no doubts about that at all!

Two Bethesdas in a single quarter lol. Just spare change to MS

1 Like

I don’t think there is any doubt at this point BGS games will be Xbox Exclusive, they just can’t officially tell us that until the deal finalizes.

3 Likes

Best ever quarter for Xbox, extrapolated to a year this would almost beat PS revenue for a year with almost half the install base on console.

Microsoft’s diversified strategy of Gamepass, console and PC is bringing in a lot of revenue per user. Absolutely no doubt that there more big investment coming into Xbox.

6 Likes

Yep gaming at Microsoft is booming

3 Likes