Xbox Game Studios |OT3| Once more....with feeling (Part 1)

Man, soooo many flagged posts here LMAOOO

1 Like

Any idea if we’ll get another dev diary video from the first party this week? That one from Ninja Theory was great!

Yeah it’d be nice, but I doubt it. Maybe some updates in tweets at best. I think Xbox wants to give this week to The Medium, that game been having a lot of marketing rn

2 Likes

If Halo infinite is received well, I’d guess around 7-8million on Xbox and another 7-8 million on PC during the 1st week, Xbox starting numbers will be higher but will be overtaken by PC in the long run because F2P are king on PC.

I think this will be the biggest XGS launch ever, all thanks to F2P.

3 Likes

Exactly this.

Halo infinite will pull in numbers not even playstation has seen the whole generation. Its gonna be crazy. But for this to sustain in a good way, 343 has to nail it. Its funny because Halo 5 is still an active community even for being a rather badly received game, so imagine if Halo Infinite is actually well received universally, gonna be huge.

5 Likes

:chief_think:

3 Likes

Ayy back to the goods… Any Score prediction for The Medium? Should we made a thread?

5 Likes

Sadly, I suspect, if the visuals are not absolutely pristine (Gears 5 update/Project Mara good) then this game will be dumped all over because it is carrying the tag of “first Xbox next gen game”.

People will likely gloss over the strain of running the whole game twice over at the same time, the headlines of neutral (not Xbox leaning) reviews will simply be that the graphics are nothing to write home about, and it’ll get 7s

1 Like

Its 2:50 PM and I am still awake trying to make up for all the time I wasted on the internet for this news.

4 Likes

75-80 as a range prediction. 82 if I had to go above, nothing more, I suspect.

3 Likes

I go high and say 84.

1 Like

80-82

Oh damn, that’s next week is it?

Somewhere between 75 and 80 is my guess.

I think it will be bigger than these. :slightly_smiling_face:

75~80

1 Like

Playing Kingdoms of Amalur now and several things here remind me of Fable. I can’t wait to see what kind of towns and villages Playground is making in the game. Part of the wonder of a handcrafted game world is just walking around in those towns, taking it all in, entering houses, talking to people, going into stores etc.

It’s something that a “create it yourself” kind of thing can never do, it’s never special in my opinion. It was cool in Fallout 4, but for me it’s all about that handcrafted world, the little details, all that. As much as I can’t wait to see what Starfield is like, Fable is a close second. Can’t wait to see it.

2 Likes

I’m right there with you. New Fable has the potential to be one of the most gorgeous, immersive worlds ever created. Can’t wait to see it.

1 Like

The Medium is not an MS published game. Continue this discussion here;

4 Likes

Yes. :sweat_smile: