Xbox Game Studios |OT3| Once more....with feeling (Part 1)

Yeah what a horror.

Lol. They know EXACTLY what theyā€™re doing.

Please got the deal done so we can finally can stop arguing about it :smiley:

2 Likes

Horror like a "horror game":eyes:

I can see why CDPR didnā€™t have you in cut scenes for the majority of the game, cuz you just look awful no matter the drip. And the facial animations for V just didnā€™t have half the fidelity of other characters, which makes sense cuz custom face creation results in more streamlined rigs that wonā€™t be as complex and detailed as dedicated ones that you find on say Panam or Judy.

But Iā€™m glad they went with first person cutscenes, they ended up being waay more intimate and immersive and left some room for your imagination to fill in Vs idiosyncrasies.

1 Like

Iā€™m still not sure which way the coin will flip regarding the Bethesda games. Multiplatform or exclusive to the Xbox ecosystemā€¦

It could be 5 more months before we get even a hint at whatā€™s going to happen.

1 Like

Arkane is the greatest pick up for xbox. The make the most world gameplay driven games in the world and the even got Stalker 2 in gamepass.

This is just bonkers still.:heart_eyes:

5 Likes

The moment the deal will be done early this year the press will push xbox at any moment to give a answer #nomorehiding

Now imagine they snatch Deus Ex ip from SE and give that to Arkane lol. The studio head working on that fantasy project right now worked on the original Deus Ex back in the day so Iā€™m sure itā€™ll all be rather homely in the end haha.

Xbox will buy SE Europe so no need

4 Likes

At this point I take something stealthy, something like Prey or even something action just give me the masterclass of lvl design.

Lol itā€™d be one hell of a purchase too. SE was stupid to waste such a great studio like CD on a goddamn avengers GaaS. I suspect the likes of Darrell Gallagher left right on time having anticipated this mess?

Rise of the tomb raider was probably peak CD, but I think their writing always seem a lot to be desired, compared to someone like say, Naughty dog who makes similar games.

Iā€™m so ready for the rumoured Arkane Austin Vampire game. ImmSim expertise + Vampires? Itā€™s like heaven for meā€¦

6 Likes

Hope so. Lol.

So weā€™re all in agreement the collectorā€™s edition of Indiana Jones should at least have a Drew Struzan cover or artwork right?

I still want to play Psychonauts too. How did it aged? I heard it is the most creative platformer on the market and still goodā€¦

Have I mentioned that Iā€™m excited for the xbox lineup?

Itā€™s pretty good but those expectations seem a bit hyperbolic :sweat_smile:

Very fun 3D platformer with a unique hook, Iā€™ll say that

2 Likes

After reading things like this, it wouldnā€™t make any sense to have them stay multiplatform

2 Likes