Xbox Game Studios |OT3| Once more....with feeling (Part 1)

Somehow quality barometer starts with a camera angle

1 Like

Best stealth games are in first person PROVE ME WRONG

1 Like

Interesting tweet by Brad Samsā€¦

I think MS is going to buy an expensive studio/publisher.

1 Like

Obviously. And to me the camera is irreverent. However there are a lot of gamers who love third person games and they should be catered to

1 Like

I think itā€™s safe to announce the gameā€™s camera even if we still have years to hear about the project.

If machine games want to they will if not they wonā€™t. I mean Indy work in first and third person

Iā€™ve literally said in the other thread that Indy will be first person and play much like Riddick escape from Butcher Bay

I know Brad focuses exclusively on Microsoft, but are we sure that Tweet is for us?

Then again Klobrille did respond. So maybe?

I mean Wolfenstein has a lot aspects that are very common with Indy. Time period, style, nazisā€¦

The deal for Spider-Man game appearances is down to Marvel, not Sony Pictures, so they probably dictated that for The Avengers game. Anyway, I had it the wrong way round and Marvel approached Insomniac.

How Insomniacā€™s Spider-Man Came to Be - IGN Unfiltered - IGN

Last Spider-Man post, as this is the Xbox thread!

hmmm this means multiple companies trying to buy IPā€™s - stadia/amazon/ms/sony/google???

2 Likes

This is the Endgame. Xbox was clever this time. Now all those companies will go up VERY high in pricesā€¦ Private gaming companies are going to be valued like giants.

2 Likes

Yeah, they beat many to the punch. The worked in the shadows getting smaller but still incredibly notable devs and then got Bethesda after establishing trust and growth. It was brilliant.

Apple, Amazon & Google for sure. If they werenā€™t, I doubt Microsoft would buy Zenimax in any other scenario.

yep agree.

but the likes of google/amazon/apple equally have very deep pockets

Not ideal for Sony who has the least big pockets.

1 Like

VOTE!

Is there a way to check what my gamerscore for the year of 2020 was? Microsoft used to send out an email detailing what the most played game was for the year and how much gamerscore we got but they didnā€™t do it the last 2 years, I wonder if there is way to check.

Trueachivement

1 Like

Iā€™m confident Indiana Jones will be Xbox/PC

Microsoft controls the distribution and development of that game.