Xbox Game Studios |OT3| Once more....with feeling (Part 1)

What are the things brad posted? I see the two eyes and a controller. What are the other two?

I dont know? but like people are saying most likely going to be how much Xbox made last Q

1 Like

A single eye and a stack of money.

1 Like

Bloody hell! Iā€™ll sift through this later as Iā€™m at work. Is this all to do with machine/ indiana Jones?

6 Likes

Alright MS go get Capcom right now

4 Likes

MS getting KOTOR seems inevitable to me

5 Likes

Well I read every comment and so far nobody is talking about the game lol. This game is years away. And we likely wonā€™t hear about it for another 1 or 2 years. At that point we will be getting exclusive games in gamepass day one left and right and if the game is multiplat who will give dam really?..

The most important question though is the game in first or third person? :eyes::rofl: Iā€™ve been told third person is a mandatory. Lel

Everyone. Get everyone.

7 Likes

New acquisition :grinning:

I like the way you think haha

2 Likes

angry gary oldman GIF

3 Likes

Fingers crossed for SquareEnix Europe

1 Like

On my KNEES

2 Likes

He could have told that story 1000 times and would still reek of BS.

Specially in light of the Avengers situation where the developers flat out said that given the movie rights the only choice they had was to make Spiderman exclusive to Playstation or donā€™t have him at all.

I mean, Sony didnā€™t acknowledged there was a deal for the films in the first place, we only knew about it because of the hacks, and itā€™s also the same company that always put their public image first (like the we have the only true next gen games situation and they are totally impossible to run on ps4)

3 Likes

Regarding Indiana Jones exclusivity. I feel that if the game is a Multi Plat then why should MS/XGS/Bethesda waste resources on developing games for the competition? If Indy is MP then imo XGS should just let Lucas Film Games develop it. XGS should use their devs to develop exclusives that entice people into their eco system. Let Bethesda/MGG work on an XB exclusive. Now if Indy is an Xbox exclusive then this would be similar to Spiderman Exclusivity. It could possibly entice fans of the movie series into the XB ecosystem.

1 Like

Damn right.

4 Likes

MS need more third person developers and Crystal Dynamics fit this bill. Get them and Eidios Montreal from Square

1 Like

Microsoft needs more games irrelevant of the camera angle. I dont get why you people care so much about that aspect.

3 Likes

:man_shrugging:

1 Like