Xbox Game Studios |OT2| It's pronounced "Krayg" not "Kreg"

Brilliant ad by MS and Steve Saylor

Wear Headphones!

3 Likes

loved the ending personally. And the heavy breathing boi entrance gotta be the most epic moment in the entire game tho! Beware of a boss without a healthbar in a game full of them!

and that final boss fight, tbh the only challenging one to me, especially coming off of Sekiro lol. Then again one of my main complaints with the game was lack of enough bosses and enemy variety (same problem as GOW 2018) but a solid SW game, maybe the best one yet. It’s not as great feeling as the Force Unleashed games as they let you go wild with all kinds of force powers whereas in this you just sort of only started learning about those abilities and coming to grips with the Force which makes sense though narratively given you’re still a Padawan for the majority of the journey. But it was a good way to explore the melee saberfighting side of jedi combat and leave the force powers for the sequel, when you’re a full fledged jedi and unlocked all sorts of powers. I really want the sequel to this game, and tbh, Cal Cestis deserves to come into some live action version of Star Wars, even for a bit. It’d be a great milestone for the franchise, where a character originated from the games and came into cinema instead of the more common other way around.

HYPE.

Just imagine, at least 1 of these should be an xbox title. There’s no way you’re gonna tell me not even one of those 15 games is gonna be an xbox title, that’s just depressing if true, so it has to be the case that at least one reveal is happening, the question is which. Compulsion or Initiative?

Mind you, this is excluding Hellblade 2 or any other gameplay reveal of already announced games.

1 Like

The Initiative :wink:

3 Likes

The internet or you? 3 hours of quality content is fine for dlc.

image Yessir!!

1 Like

Would that mean 15 new games? Because I hope we’re finally gonna see Zelda BOTW 2.

1 Like

Honesty to me this just makes me appreciate more Ms efforts.

They are investing big time on stuff that gives direct benefits to their consumers. Even the games they money hat are on gamepass so you get the benefits.

Those Sony money hats give no benefit at all to their users. They are just locking other platforms or making their versions worse so they can sell more consoles, but their users see 0 benefits from all the money they spend.

It’s a shame to have to wait to play the game, but on the other side with Ms approach to gamepass I have such an huge backlog that it doesn’t really bother me that much to wait to play a few games as long as we eventually get them

3 Likes
2 Likes

There really should be something from Xbox, I agree. So many new studios, surely something is ready for a reveal?

1 Like

Yes 15 unannounced. Zelda is not part of that 15 because it’s already announced. But it’s possible to see it too.

I just hope people don’t expect TGAs to be the year end E3, and it’s almost unsettling to see the show scraping for relevance by pouring all this money into getting big hollywood stars and directors and have all these announcements, cuz frankly most people couldn’t give a shit about the awards at an awards ceremony, it’s sad that it has to become this way, but it’s a symptom of their own doing, but who am I to complain, just give me Elden Ring gameplay reveal and maybe Playdead’s game reveal and I’ll be ecstatic about this.

1 Like

The problem is that Geoffs definition of world premiere sometimes is: the first time this game showed a trailer on TGA XD

That’s also a relatively low amount of trailers for the show’s length which means it should be lots of ads and filler content.

1 Like

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

3 Likes

Give me that From Software greatness

2 Likes

Yooooo wuuuuut!

That would be a nice surprise because that one insider made it sound like we could forget about anything on ER this year.

1 Like

Yep!

Numerous games in his shows that turned out to be small things, not that they are bad but world premiere makes it sound like some high level shit, lol.

Last year I didn’t watch it live for the first time and I’m gonna do the same this year. Just not worth it the crazy time they air this.

If one thing is clear, it’s that Minecraft is an absolute beast. Arguably the best acquisition MS has made by far.

Screenshot_20201208-161531_Chrome

5 Likes

ya this is true. between Minecraft flight sm halo mcc they have been dominating, These games are still doing great years later and minecraft just generates money. Another reason xbox doesn’t need to put its Bethesda games on ps5

3 Likes

If this video were published in other :purple_square: Era… people would collapse and a “war” would start.:sweat_smile:

Minecraft a true monster :facepunch: :muscle:

3 Likes

Nope, I was asleep for most of it. But it’s ok, I had to go to work now. I’m sure it’ll be done when I get home.