Xbox Game Studios |OT2| It's pronounced "Krayg" not "Kreg"

This blog post has been up for a bit now, I haven’t seen anyone raise the issue of length. I really don’t think it’ll be a problem.

1 Like

$20 for three hours is not a good value but it’s on Game Pass anyway

2 Likes

My advice to anyone who thinks games are too short:

Git Wurs

It makes games take longer.

2 Likes

I feel like they intentionally priced it higher that the gamepass ultimate 1 month sub, so you could just sub for 1 month, complete it, try other games while you’re there and get hooked.

The first hit is free…

1 Like

based on what metric? Its an expansion with new content who cares.

3 Likes

When im ready to play Gears Tactics, I’ll subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate, play through Hivebusters, then Tactics and hopefully, I can squeeze in the first two Halo games.

I still don’t know why some people thought this was going to be at the TGAs, or that it would be their only contribution. My feelings about Geoff and the TGAs aside, Xbox dropped megatons last year and it definitely worked, so I expect at least one big announcement from them.

To be honest, I thought they could have announced it there, but among much bigger announcements too. However, I agree they wouldn’t just have had the DLC to announce.

1 Like

I completely agree, apologize if it seems I implied you did; simply wanted to knock on the idea some were spinning. Given how many small/DLC announcements have come out already this week, I think we’re going to see a steady stream of news outside TGAs. Will be interesting what Xbox has for the event.

1 Like

Don’t worry, I didn’t feel offended :grinning:

Now I’ve got a good feeling about a teasing for the Initiative game.

1 Like

It is very sus that XboxERA and Jez & Rand start getting all of this information RIGHT before the TGA.

Make me think there might be a PR piece floating in the ether with some details about Perfect Dark Episodes that some :eyes: have seen.

Yeah, there have been many chatters about their game recently.

This marketing campaign of having dream scientists monitoring someone’s dreams after playing Series X is one of the best marketing campaigns I have ever seen.

Extremely unique and innovative way of marketing the console

2 Likes

aaaaand done. Fallen Order final verdict 8/10 I got the feeling the ending would be a bit longer, which might put it a bit higher. But overall a great game with a amazing begining and a great ending which ends akward I think. Honestly a part two could improve on all fronts. better lvl design, more enemy varity and a more well paced story. less Dark Souls like areas and more directed action. Some parts in this game are absolutly epic, more of that.

As a Star Wars fan (not me) I could imagine the jedi feeling alone would be a 10 out of 10. Eager to see a second part and giving the success I would be shocked to not see a sequel.

Oh F to the final boss xD

2 Likes
1 Like

Minecraft is just a monster of a game

1 Like

I have no idea why, but this update is taking FOREVER to download.

any other games playing? or maybe d2 servers being hammered?

Technically Grounded was.