Xbox Game Studios |OT2| It's pronounced "Krayg" not "Kreg"

With the traditional Bethesda games, all the focus is on PlayStation but the traditional home of those games, and the biggest audience, is on PC and the games will still continue to be released on that platform.

1 Like

Yep. Bethesda makes PC games at heart, which is what made them such a great fit for MS

2 Likes

and it’s included in GamePass Ultimate. yesss

Yeah But RAAM DLC was less Expensive

regardless there’s nothing wrong with a 3hrs dlc

2 Likes

With xbox showing gears hivebusters and the new expansion for forza horizon its actually got me hyped for the game awards. If gears ain’t what they are showing at tga I wonder what they will show.

Will never understand the notion from people that Microsoft should put more emphasis on Gears as a flagship over Halo.

Gears has like 8 games and its never been half as popular or big as Halo.

2 Likes

Yo why do you all the Xbox marketing has ramped up again?

There is absolutely something to show at TGA’s. Probably one more dream video tomorrow and then TGA’s will be the 5th and presumably last day fo the campaign for this period.

It’s very heavy handed for an event that’s not even theirs though? I’m almost sort of expecting an Xbox-mini event now. 2020 is still crazy, we’re not out of the woods yet!!!

Also Destiny 2 on Series S looks incredible.

1 Like

Among Us is the best game this year CHANGE MY MIND

It’s just personal preference. I prefer Gears > Halo and want to see Gears’ universe expanded upon with new stories, eras, enemies, locations, etc.

This opinion has nothing to do with how Xbox handles Halo.

I love Gears but I have never played any of the Halo games (which will soon change) but since the original Xbox launched in 2001, it’s simple - Xbox IS Halo and Halo IS Xbox. It’s that simple. Hopefully, Halo Infinite and the eventual Gears 6 get the franchises back to that elite 90+ category.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t go that far, but my suspicion is that Microsoft is aware of the criticisms as to launch and they want to set the narrative right.

FH4 always has a December expansion and so getting another is not a huge surprise but more than welcome.

Gears 5 DLC needed to be unleashed into the wild.

The ads have been prepped for months and fit well here for fence sitters as stock stabalizes.

That said, these announcements could easily be TGA fodder and the fact Microsoft forewent a larger platform, while still pushing the TGAs says to me that they have something up their sleeves for the show.

I don’t know if MS pays Keighley for a spot or vice versa, but we could see a case where MS had more than 3 things to announce this week (ads, Gears 5, FH5) and opted to spend their money on the big stuff. Idk, or they have little foe the show, want to save money but show people

A. There is new stuff to play on Xbox despite the delays of Halo, Ascent and Medium

And

B. Relax fans. We aren’t going dead silent while MS/Sony announces stuff.

Gears problem is how narrow the universe post Gears 5 really is… instead of doing something fresh they brought the locus back and made it impossible to create something that is not Gears VS locust. The robots could’ve made a intresting change plot vise but fans hate anything new and they scraped it. Now robots are just a tool that can be infected…

Yeah exactly! If they had nothing else to reveal they definitely would have kept Hivebusters and FH4 for TGA. They know people are watching and waiting. :slight_smile:

I think Gears is more consistent in quality/better but Halo is more synonymous and universal in its appeal. PC players and Console players alike love Forza and Halo, whereas Gears skews heavily towards console and Age of Empires exclusively PC.

1 Like

Asked this on an Xbox Forum. Looks like Fable is the king for now.

1 Like

Fable and Halo are very important for xbox fans. Surprised Halo is not up there :o But I can agree with Fable eventhough I wouldve picked Halo

Edit: uhm 14 votes uhhhh not that much :smiley:

Finished game, in my hands? Elder Scrolls 6. I’ve waited almost half my fucking life for that game.

Current state? Psychonauts 2. Closest to fully playable and polished. Very excited for it.

Fable + Playground Games = HYPE! :heart:

People are MORE excited about the PG bringing Fable back, than Fable coming back, is different. It will definitely be a masterpiece. :heart_eyes:

1 Like