Xbox Game Studios |OT2| It's pronounced "Krayg" not "Kreg"

What are your specs? My laptop runs it at 1080p/medium/30-45fps, 60fps when super high.

But is it me or is his argument not really true, or not still unclear? Yes, the TFs are there but it’s not fully being utilized yet. Devs got these kits very late. So maybe Jason should wait at least a few months, maybe a year to come to that conclusion? Because to me it seems he’s making that conclusion.

4 Likes

He is basically speaking a bit too soon based on the recent results.

5 Likes

Nah I don’t apologize to cowards like him that block people who disagree with him and sorry Jason you are a sony shill with comments like that

8 Likes

AMD Ryzen 7 4800H/16GB RAM/GeForce GTX 1660Ti

(1) Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Ryzen 4800HS + GTX 1660 Ti Max-Q | High Settings - YouTube

2 Likes

You should be fine. I have the same specs, just swap the 1660ti for a 2060 Max Q. You should arguably be better off than me in that regard. Just make sure your laptop stays cool, maybe use a cooling pad.

Zephyrus by chance? Mine is the G15.

1 Like

went with the TUF, but had the zephyrus at first, but didn’t like how condensed the keyboard was so switched out to this one. I probably should’ve paid the extra to get the 17inch zephyrus that had the keyboard I liked

1 Like

Calm down, man

Seems like bad timing, the game he specifically references got a patch today which irons out the differences between the versions.

3 Likes

Yeah, I don’t have the game yet but based on those around me who didn’t have a VRR supported TV, the tearing is gone, or at least much less frequent.

1 Like

Hey people, just ignore this kind of comments.

Of course he has a bias, everyone has one, like I clearly am a Xbox fan since I first boot up my Xbox OG back in 2006 (yes, I was late in the party ^^) and if I was saying what I think of Sony first party or the Nintendo attitude right now, I wouldn’t be just too.

Ok he’s clearly bragging about what he said and in the long run I think things will be different for Xbox Series VS PS5 third parties but we should just be happy that we have a fantastic console in our hand. The rest, peoples opinion is not something I want to discuss here. It’s a nice place because we can avoid those type of commentary (and “concern” :stuck_out_tongue: ) so enjoy the peace we have.

4 Likes

Without having played Valhalla, I’d have to say buy Valhalla! Outside of the glassy ray tracing effects, there is little in Legion so far (that I’ve played) that feels substantially better than a One X game, not helped by the 30fps.

I think Gears 5 is a better showcase for the Series X.

There is a reason that WatchDogs Legion is already down to £40 on both the Xbox Store and in the likes of Tesco (after two weeks), and Valhalla isn’t.

1 Like

I do agree about 60fps being better, but on the launch version the game had frame rate problems and felt a bit bad to play at times, I’m just saying the 30fpa mode fixed the frame stutter and screen tearing. On the other hand the 60fps mode should have been improved by the patch too now, so I’ll have to give it a shot again.

2 Likes

Freaking love this game!

10 Likes

It remains to be seen whether Starfield will be confirmed as exclusive, everything is heading towards to be. But I prefer to wait for a specific announcement after the acquisition. Exciting times, mainly in early 2021… :smile:

2 Likes

My 40-years-old brother who knows nothing about videogames just sent me an article published by a mainstream outlet talking about how the Series X is underperforming when compared to the PS5.

Now see, I’m not in the US. So that The Verge’s article talking about the Series X performance was translated and published by said mainstream outlet in my country, reaching all kinds of people – including my brother who knows nothing about videogames.

It is incredible how such small things can so easily do so much damage to the Xbox brand while everyone is cutting major slack to Sony :frowning:

4 Likes

Phil’s latest words really has me pretty much convinced Bethesda games will be exclusive, including Starfield. He specifically mentioned Starfield in that interview too. If Starfield comes next year and if for some reason it IS multiplatform, they won’t release it day and date.

1 Like

Honestly, I didnt quite understand what you said here. The Xbox is not perfect, he and other brands are passive of criticism.

What I mean is that a no-problem (like lower IQ in 120 FPS mode in Dirt 5 – which was confirmed to be a bug by the developers) became such a big deal that is being reported all over the world. When a person who is not a hardcore gamer like us reads the headline (PS5 outperforms Series X), he will think that the PS5 is by far the most superior console.

Meanwhile, there are no major reports about some of the problems the PS5 had.

3 Likes