Xbox Game Studios |OT2| It's pronounced "Krayg" not "Kreg"

Smoother? It hurts my eyes to be completely honest, haha. When I pan the camera it feels just so slow, sluggish, like it’s being rotated in slow motion, the effect almost makes me dizzy. I cannot go back to this at all.

You also can’t seem to change this on the fly, each time you either select quality or performance mode the game needs to restart. When I changed from performance mode to quality I didn’t see a huge increase visually, at least not right away. Performance mode for me it is.

This is why it’s great to have options though. Wish WD Legion had that too.

Needs some advice, with patches being rolled out I decided to jump into getting a next gen game. So for those whom have played both would you suggest Legion or Valhalla?

Valhalla no question!!!

I was hyped about WD Legion, but me and my brother decided to buy both and I’ve only been in Valhalla so far. :slight_smile:

Played a small bit of Legion, but that’ll have to wait.

2 Likes

hmmm i will say get Valhalla because WDL will get even cheaper than $30 lol

I ain’t buying either because they will eventually end up on Game Pass or uplay+ will have some sort of integration in Game Pass in the future similar to EA

wait aren’t these two games already on UPLAY+ For PC ($15 Sub one) ?

BTW do we have updates on XBLG for F2P Games ? i think it’s ridiculous they haven’t done something about it and doesn’t help when the quality of GWG Is just bad… at least lower gold price

1 Like

Uplay+ is $15 on its own lol. There is also no precedent for these games on Game Pass. If you want to play them you should just get them.

I don’t know if wait for Game Pass is something we can just assume of every third party game.

Yeesh

That doesn’t make sense…

If it doesn’t come on the service, that’s fine, I have plenty of games to keep me busy. My gaming habits have entirely changed now because of Game Pass and publishers will have to adapt at some point. Uplay will not be successful at 15 dollars a month for just Ubisoft games when a service like Game Pass is monumentally better in every aspect.

EA knows this and have a much better model

Games devs deserve a better environment. Both from “fans” who are seeking out reasons to hate everything and pundits. And of course, workers rights. They are being failed all around them.

1 Like

Well, the EA Service with Day 1 games is $15 too. We will see how things shape out.

I was hoping that Ubisoft would put UPlay+ on Xbox because for $15, I would easily pay that for the games that im not buying digitally (Watch Dogs Legion) as it would be cheaper than buying the game and then trading it in after I complete it.

UPlay+ being on Stadia, Luna and PC but not Xbox is disappointing. Even if it was $20 a month, it would still be worth it as it’s still cheaper.

Hopefully, Ubisoft and Microsoft will work something out eventually.

I am still hoping Microsoft offers a mechanism for premium content from 3rd parties like cable. Perhaps at a small discount. Thats effectively what luna is doing.

1 Like

That would be interesting. Just have to wait and see.

1 Like

And yep this is the exact reason why I take issue with him.

2 Likes

So how is AC: Valhalla running on the Series X|S after todays patch? Has it resolved the screen tearing issue as well as the other issue the game was having? How is it performing compared to the PS5 version now?

Well, posting this in that way just prove the point of ppl that called him a sony chill, imo. He is that kind of fanboy that says that hates fanboysm

3 Likes

I hope we can get a release date for flight simulator. I want to try that game, but know i can’t use my laptop since I don’t think it’s strong enough