Xbox Game Studios |OT2| It's pronounced "Krayg" not "Kreg"

Yikes, first time I’ve heard that. As hard as he tries to hide it I always had the impression he leaned towards Sony/PS.

4 Likes

Wow this looks great. Good Dead or Alive body physics as well :joy:

2 Likes

DF actually has a decent spread. John is the PlayStation guy, Alex is PC, Richard is Xbox and Tom kinda floats between them all. DF don’t really do Nintendo lol

That said, I feel John really appreciates Xbox’s commitment to its library. Watch the One X enhancements for Final Fantasy XIII trilogy video and you’ll see he clearly values the MS approach over Sony’s.

3 Likes

I really like to listen to Alex and Tom the most because they sound more objective about these things.

2 Likes

SOT ? yeah this game have one of the most boring gameplay mechanics, i will say the game have visuals and music what the game lack is more npcs the world doesn’t feel alive because you don’t encounter players many often and more balancing to amount players count there should be more players in each room.

now let’s speak about content their content is mostly adding microtransaction…pets outfits…etc

rare needs a lot of work for this game

Friends as a reminder, no outside drama. No personal shots at outside media members either.

6 Likes

No interest in playing Sea of Thieves. Visually, the water looks great and the HDR is superb but I meant in general. Games for me have to be more than just fun. That’s not going to cut it for me. Games have to be what I want them to be and give me as close to an overall total package as possible. If not, it gets skipped and ignored.

1 Like

yeah that understandable For SP Games I think most of the games need get four things right gameplay,world,story and characters. Stuff like music and visuals not really that important

So, I played 90hrs of AC Valhalla in 60FPS.

Put it on 30FPS Quality mode, and I actually really prefer it! Weirdly enough it feels smoother than 60fps did and no tearing. The game looks phenomenal too.

Looking forward to post game stuff more now.

For me, it’s combat/gameplay first, story/characters second, visuals third and audio fourth. The world and locale will either be or won’t be appealing to me just by watching gameplay trailers and whatnot. There’s games I will look at and be like, yeah, no thanks. lol.

1 Like

Hmmmm, maybe it’s the 60FPS that’s causing the screen tearing???

Anyone who says they prefer 30 fps to 60 fps is lying. There’s just no benefit to it. I can’t play games at 30 fps anymore.

1 Like

Jeez bro. That’s unnecessary. I could very well see how someone could like a rock solid 30fps game over a inconsistent 60 FPS one that has tearing.

1 Like

Choices rule as not everyone wants or plays the same.

3 Likes

And every game should focus on the solo experience, even multiplayer games.

1 Like

yeah gameplay is king what i meant as long these four things are great or good i don’t expect all of them to be great. story is not great ? that is fine the other things will hold the game up. not every sp games will be 10/10 game

After playing BL3 and Halo MCC at 120fps I can barely go back to 60fps let alone 30fps.

2 Likes

Agreed. Combat/gameplay is by far the most important aspect for me. If the combat isn’t any good or if it’s a game without any combat then I pass on it. Story/characters depends on the type of game itself. For example, I love The Division 2 because of the combat/cover system/gunplay/shooting mechanics but the story/characters is no better than a 7/10 but the locations you progress through during the story missions were amazing and much better than I was expecting so as long as the story is solid and keeps me interested to see what happens next, im good.

A game like Cyberpunk 2077 which is an RPG, im expecting the story/characters to be a 10/10 because it’s CDPR and The Witcher III was a 10/10 for me in that regard. It all depends on the type of game itself and what the main focal points of each individual game is.

2 Likes

haha yeah it’s great but unfortunately when next gen games drops i expect we will back to high resolution 30FPS and 1080p-1440p 60FPS mode unless mid gen refresh consoles are coming

:no_mouth: