Xbox Game Studios |OT2| It's pronounced "Krayg" not "Kreg"

I checked Metacritic and the reviews there are the kind of “in progress” reviews. Probably tomorrow I guess.

Embark would be a good choice for XGP to sign a publishing deal with

It would be really cool to revisit old Xbox One games optimized for SX like Ryse, Quantum Break, Sunset Overdrive, Recore etc

I have a friend completely new the the Xbox ecosystem, he bought the XSX and Gamepass Ultimate and will receive the console soon, he was previously on all ps consoles and I talked to him about the games.

It would be great for newcomers to discover the Xbox One exclusives enhanced with XSX benefits.

All I can say is… screw Target for using FedEx. Had my order in within 30 seconds of the first batch and still waiting with no clear ETA on when I’ll get my systems.

Sorry man.

idk what that is but im very interested.

Lets hope it can somehow come out next year

So I am 24 hours into next gen right now and I really have to say I am soooo happy with the new Xbox. With Game Pass I got Tetris Effect: Connected und Gears Tactics which both are fantastic games. Additionally I got Yakuza Like a Dragon (these smooth 60fps cutscenes, oh man!) and preordered Call of Duty Cold War which I will start tonight! I get that the media might not be as enthusiastic about this launch line up as I am as a general consumer because they have all systems and maybe played some of these games already. But for me these are all great new experiences, all running in a smooth 60 fps and looking amazing. This seriously is a much better line up than what we had when Xbox One launched. Xbox Series X really is amazing right now!!! :grimacing:

4 Likes

I have a few hours to decide if I preorder Call of Duty or not. Can’t decide!

I need some recommendations for a good quality wireless headset for series x.

beta didn’t impress me that much tbh, and I think I’m more interested in warzone and playing modern warfare for my arena fix

2 Likes

I am in the same boat as you. I kinda want to play the campaign, although the footage today didn’t look all that amazing to be honest. But I do look forward to zombie mode. But how many maps are there? How many MP maps are there?

I’m awaiting the reviews and I want to see how much content there is. Then I’ll decide. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m having the same problem lol.

Edit: I went ahead and did it. Downloading all that 130 gig now. Uhh I’m already close to being out of space.

1 Like

for the director’s commentary DLC where they narrate the entire flight from New York to London in real time

Been trying to contact EB games here in Aus to order a Series X and they keep telling me there wont be any stock for me order till Jan 2021.

8 MP maps iirc

Call of Duty Cold War on Series X:

Anyone know, why I can’t enable raytracing or 120 fps? I have the extra content (hd textures, raytracing) installed. It even shows this in the ingame file management system.

Here’s some info to read.

Edit: that embedded part looks like crap. Sorry! Just tried to get you to the thread while mobile.

1 Like

Ok nvm, seems there was a hidden “preorder” file only visible when I entered the file management via the xbox store. Downloading another 80gb now, hope it works.

Curious why the system didn’t download that with the rest of the game.

As of now there aren’t any additional dynamic backgrounds, right? I checked and I can only select the option "dynamic background ". But windows central showed more.

1 Like