Xbox Game Studios |OT2| It's pronounced "Krayg" not "Kreg"

Oh wow, what game is that?

1 Like

Check the website, there are some informations about it.

https://medium.com/embarkstudios/our-continued-journey-89dad7a76bff

I know Phil visited the studio in the past.

This game is the second game. It is a pvp team based shooter. They have multiple projects in dev.

1 Like

These are ex DICE developers. I think Phil visited them last year?

1 Like

Phil spencer did visit them

2 Likes

Yeah if I remember well it was last year indeed.

Yep great devs, lot of potential. Should keep an eye on it.

1 Like

Congrats Playstation!

1 Like

Embark has already been acquired by Nexon. https://www.google.com/amp/s/venturebeat.com/2019/08/05/nexon-will-fully-acquire-embark-studios/amp/

4 Likes

At first I thought you were saying Nexomon haha I guess I played too much of this game

1 Like

Phil look small on this picture wow

3 Likes

Yes please. Try to play some games with it too. Heard that there are some problems when switching between game and dashboard. AC Valhalla has artifact at 120hz etc…

Game Preview usually always has a trial, right? I checked it there was a trial for Enlisted, but sadly nope.

Huh, just decided to check my Manufacturing Date because of the thread on OtherEra and realized my Series X is one of the oldest I’ve seen so far, July 23rd.

Hope that doesn’t mean anything in the long run lmao

Where can I check that?

Edit: 11-Sept-2020

Valhalla feels like such a regression from Odyssey. Pretty game, but I’m disappointed. How’s everyone else taking to it?

Can you share your impressions please why you think this

The gutted loot system is my biggest complaint. I’m leaning towards 10 hours into the game and have a handful of weapons and only a single set of armor you’re given from the get-go.

There also feels like a greater emphasis placed on narrative in Valhalla, yet the protagonist is arguably weaker in every facet compared to Kassandra from Odyssey. There’s no personality, just a bland self-insert for the player. The supporting cast is weak, too, as is the story.

I’m also really missing the ship combat from Odyssey. Clunkily traveling down narrow canals in Valhalla and having to make the slowest U-turns or constantly going through areas where I can’t put the sail up is monotonous.

I have complaints about the incredibly shallow raiding and settlement systems, too, (and the leveling system for that matter) but these are some direct comparisons between both games.

1 Like

(20 hrs in)

Weirdly enough, the things you listed is why I like it more than Odyssey.

The raiding and settlement system are not fleshed out enough, I agree on that.

2 Likes

I’m loving it, haven’t played Origins or Odyssey though. Also think it’s a great showcase for launch in XSX, game is stunning.

2 Likes

I’m still waiting on my Series X, but even on the One X it’s gorgeous.