Xbox Game Studios |OT2| It's pronounced "Krayg" not "Kreg"

Tetris Connected is up on Game Pass now ( EU )

1 Like

Wow beautiful!

8 Likes

Yeah, that’s what im hoping they do. They can fully implement the next gen stuff and fix the current gen stuff at the same time and thus, release the game itself when everything is done.

2 Likes

That would make the wait more worth it for sure.

1 Like
1 Like

Glad I didn’t get that. I’m hoping my Amazon order ships tomorrow… Canadian Amazon doesn’t usually ship for launch day and ships on it instead. My other console from the MS store finally left Memphis, scheduled to arrive this Friday.

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind that. But they would miss the holiday selling period. Which is probably unthinkable for the company.

Good luck to anyone playing this on consoles below PS4Pro and Xbox One X

3 Likes

Thats pretty cool

Does anybody know anything about connecting Elite controller V2 to an IPhone 8? I’m following instructions but it doesn’t seems to appear in my Bluetooth menu.

Does it support retro-phones like that?

The YT link.

3 Likes

Is 8 considered retro?!? :scream::scream::scream:

My Series X just left São Paulo with my city as destination. I’m confident that it arrives tomorrow morning!

3 Likes

:wink:

Check the Bluetooth Version and iOS version too. That might be an answer.

FYI my Amazon Canada order updated. Delivery window is Friday-Tuesday. Living pretty rural I’m not optimistic but people may want to take a look. The update was in my unfocused inbox for some reason.

Hmm, just dead confused as I’m on IOS 14.1 but the controller just won’t appear in the Bluetooth menu

I thought I heard at one point that Elite Controllers won’t work on mobile yet, but I might be wrong.

So, it happened. I was on the FanFest Q&A with Phil. I asked about the inequity between console and PC, when it comes to the Xbox Live Gold requirement for multiplayer.

He prefaced his answer by saying that we, as customers, shouldn’t have to care about the reasons behind these kind of business decisions, and that he isn’t thrilled about the current situation at all, but that it ultimately came down to the loss taken on console sales.

I did ask if he “foresaw a future” where that was no longer the case, which he responded to with a “yes” and that it was matter of working through the business details of making that a reality.

Nothing too surprising here, obviously, but I appreciated the honesty and directness of his answer.

17 Likes