Xbox Game Studios |OT2| It's pronounced "Krayg" not "Kreg"

Always thought The Medium should have been moved up, not back. But maybe it wasn’t ready either way.

That probably would have been the best if they said that in the previous delay announcement. But I am afraid it would have pissed a lot of people off. On the other hand, it doesn’t get much worse than death threats, sigh.

I just hope that if they delay it again, don’t throw out a month and done, like January because if The Medium was indeed delayed because of it…will they delay again? That wouldn’t be cool, lol.

7 months without going to the office… this year s*cks. :poop:

:mask:
6 Likes

I doubt she knows anything

Just picked up mine. There was no queue, I actually got a bit disappointed haha.

6 Likes

If it means it will be Next-Gen Optimized at launch, then yeah, I’m all for it. I mean, I’m all for it anyway, I guess, but that would be even better.

1 Like

Congrats!

By the way, where did you get that Chief, I love it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks. It’s called Cable Guys Master Chief controller holder. It should be available in many countries. Buy the Infinite one!

1 Like

:rofl:

1 Like

Ain’t she pretty

13 Likes

Everything required a huge patch. Welp can’t play anything this morning it seems. Gears tactics 27g patch seriously

Jealous of you guys who already have your hands on the Xbox Series X. Come on, almost there.

Tell me about it. Looks like we’ll wait til next year for non pre-order ppl like me to get it

Actually, I did pre-order it, it should arrive sometime tomorrow. I’m just very impatient, lol. The wait must be painful for those who couldn’t pre-order it though.

1 Like

Ok, I’m not ‘one of those people’ but…maybe they should just scrap the old-gen versions? F* it

1 Like

Im the only one of the friends to not secure a pre-order. Im gutted lol!

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind that but I don’t think CD Projekt Red would be willing to miss out on all that potential money. They’d probably rather ship out an unpolished current-gen version rather than not doing so.

1 Like

They are beefy updates, forza updates with 30GB then kicked off another of 60GB. Gears tactics did an update bigger than the install. Depending on your internet it might be best downloading instead of copying then having to update.

1 Like