XboxEra Podcast |OT| - Better than the other one you listen to

been trying to sort through some stuff; i’ll hopefully be back on either this coming episode or the one after.

6 Likes

Hope all is well and that you return soon!!!

And since it’s your first post, welcome to XboxEra!!! :smiley:

1 Like

Good to see you back here.

Welcome to Xboxera. :rofl:

Aight, hope everything’s ok. Looking forward to seeing you back on the panel! :wink:

lmao thanks, weird that it says it’s my first post when i’m pretty sure i’ve posted before.

6 Likes

When the time is right, your return will be a welcome sight; your presence has certainly been missed. In the meantime, I hope life treats you well.

Now, on an unrelated note, regarding this week’s live episode and the disconnect between Xbox’s messaging and the reality of console players having to pay for Xbox Live, here’s a post I made following a FanFest Q&A (which took place on the eve of the Series X|S launch) that covers that very subject:

I think it’s cuz Nick stole your OT :rofl:

i’m assuming that’s what happened, yeah. @Shpeshal_Nick better own up

1 Like

I had to to make changes and stuff.

1 Like

:heart:

Good episode coming this week. Might be a spicy lil’ rumour mill in there for those that just live for that sorta thing :wink: (Plus a really awesome guest!)

19 Likes

If it is not MS buying Nintendo, then it is not worth it :phil_unsure:

Xbox co-branded jalapeño flavored Doritos? :grin:

1 Like

What about those of us who just network for that sorta thing?

1 Like

Looking forward to the show. Should be a good one with the amount of news around Xbox this week. Xbox continues to outride itself each and every week lately.

3 Likes

So, acquisitions?

1 Like

homer simpson episode 6 GIF

8 Likes

Ahahaha

1 Like

Apparently, the podcast is up.

4 Likes

Nice. Can’t wait to listen.