XboxEra Podcast |OT| - Better than the other one you listen to

Meme Think GIF

2 Likes

Pretty sure you know what it is :phil_lmao:

ā€œArtists formerly known as the panelā€. :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

I feel like people have been speculating about Battlefield on gamepass for a while now. I feel like itā€™s gotta be that.

1 Like

This episode felt short. There is magic in the 1 hr community Q&A.

2 Likes

Crossfire X.

true, this was possibly the shortest Iā€™d been invested in a podcast episode. It just finished up so quick even though it still was almost 2 hours.

1 Like

thatā€™s Xbox Global Publishing though, so not third party.

Battlefield 6 is my guess and thatā€™s a very smart idea. I do wonder if itā€™s in Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate via EA Play? I also wonder if EA goes with their MP modes being free to play.

We have 49 Patrons, and all are technically entitled to ask a community question. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I forgot! I will ask many questions next weekā€¦

2 Likes

You are forcing me into patronā€¦ do you?

Does the 1$ tier allow me to ask stuff? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

As far as guests go, one I would really love to see on the Podcast is Mike Rose from No More Robots. I donā€™t know how feasible it would be (probably not at all), but the dude is one of the people in the media that shares the most about his games on Game Pass. It would be a nice interview.

6 Likes

First time MVG said ā€œSee-gahā€ I saw a twinkle in Speshal Edā€™s eye

4 Likes

Yup. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

regarding the 3rd party shooter, maybe Far Cry 6? :thinking:

1 Like

Another good call.

1 Like

Battlefield 6 is guaranteed to release this year but Far Cry 6 is far less likely and in fact, I believe that it gets delayed to 2022. Sticking with Battlefield 6.

I agree itā€™s likely BF6, but have we heard if whatever theyā€™re renaming Rainbow Six Quarantine has been pushed back yet again? Itā€™s supposed to be out by March of next year from the last I had heard, so it could be a fall title possibly. Donā€™t think thatā€™s what it is, but it could fit as well.

I tried looking for a release period for R6 Parasite, but all I had was that it is set to release in 2021.

1 Like