XboxEra Podcast |OT| - Better than the other one you listen to

Speaking of Rainbow 6, I’m probably the only one, but I really loved the original pc game and Rogue Spear… The book was great as well. I hate forced multiplayer though so guess I was never the target market for the new ones.

1 Like

I would guess this releases in the summer at some point so Ubisoft can get players before the big major titles release. But we’ll see what happens. I’m sticking with Battlefield 6.

1 Like

Great episode.

2 Likes

One hour after xbox two… WE NEED TO TALK

2 Likes

Yeah, we’d normally be on Saturday, but I had something come up and the guys kindly moved to Friday for me.

My bad!

2 Likes

Don’t see a conflict at all. Just need to prioritize this show :blush: To be honest while he seems a decent guy and named himself for a main character from my favorite book series (and upcoming Amazon Prime show) I don’t necessarily care for Rand’s style. I much prefer this show.

Also I admit I almost never will get a chance to watch anything live. So it doesn’t impact me at all.

Still a bit too early for me, I’ll try to catch you at the end. 2300 friday night is not a popular time to abandon the better half. :wink:

@Sikamikanico , I need some advice! How do you do it?

Now if I can just space out listening to XboxEra, Xcast, and Xbox Two over the entire week instead of two days lol.

1 Like

Looking fwd to this week’s cast

1 Like

@Sikamikanico @Shpeshal_Nick safe to say that Kojima will be a portion of the show tonight?

1 Like

I think Hideo couldn’t make it and will be a guest another time…

:wink:

2 Likes

They’re live RIGHT NOW.

2 Likes

Hey @Shpeshal_Nick since you mentioned on the podcast that you are searching for it here is where Jeff Grubb gave you a shout out on Killer Instinct!

1 Like

Just tuned in now, was busy with dinner…

1 Like

Paging @Sikamikanico for the beef brisket recipe. Slow cooked meats are the GOAT.

Obviously when you’re not busy on a live stream :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks I was looking for that lol

Catching up on today’s episode now :muscle:

2 Likes

@Figments Nick is right as usual, pineapple is delicious on Pizza and is the 5th most common topping at my Pizza place behind Pepperoni, Sausage, Mushrooms and Banana Peppers. If you don’t like pineapple on pizza then you haven’t tried pineapple on pizza :joy: This is the way.

2 Likes

Pineapple tastes soo good on Anything!!!

2 Likes

It does. Best Pizza is chicken, bacon , pineapple and jalapeño