Xbox Game Studios |OT2| It's pronounced "Krayg" not "Kreg"

Wouldn’t mind Ryse 2 at all. The first one was a good game in which visually, game is still one of the best looking games of the generation.

I think anything that has to do with release dates, platforms etc. concerning Zenimax games should be ignored until the deal is finalized. Then we will know what Phil wants to do. Until then it’s pointless.

Ryse 2 and Titanfall 3, please.

3 Likes

MS should give EA an offer they can’t refuse for Respawn tbh.

Realized when I was writing my list for the GOTG-thread that 2 of my top-10 games was made by Respawn…

1 Like

Pretty sure Titanfall 3 was confirmed to be in development, wasn’t it?

1 Like
3 Likes

Crytek owns it, and Microsoft attempted to buy IP, but Crytek said nope. I guess they had plans for franchise. I truly think sequel could’ve been a hit if they’ve learned from mistakes of first game

As the tale is told, the reason we never saw Ryse 2 was because of this disagreement - Microsoft would fund it but only if the IP transferred to them.

1 Like

Has anyone been charged yet or received an update from amazon? Mine still says order received

Same for me

1 Like

That would have to be some offer, considering Respawn is the only good thing about EA right now.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=FXvnxXbRMRk

Haha yeah, might as well buy EA :phil_lmao:

1 Like

Looking forward to playing Gears Tactics at some point. Looks really good with great combat system and real good story. Biggest issue is when will I play it? LOL.

1 Like

I’m Wal-Mart, but still no.

Finally got charged by the MS Store for my XSX pre-order, can wipe the sweat from my brow and stop getting irrationally worried about whether or not my order got cancelled.

2 Likes

Nice! What will you be playing first?

Has anyone with a Best Buy pickup been charged yet? Anyone know how they’re going about it?

It will probably be the first game I play on my XSX. Just one week away!!!

btw there’s yet another stupid gamepass thread on the other site, and it’s still not locked.

At least the responses are universally calling it out.