Xbox Game Studios |OT2| It's pronounced "Krayg" not "Kreg"

I’m having the same problem lol.

Edit: I went ahead and did it. Downloading all that 130 gig now. Uhh I’m already close to being out of space.

1 Like

for the director’s commentary DLC where they narrate the entire flight from New York to London in real time

Been trying to contact EB games here in Aus to order a Series X and they keep telling me there wont be any stock for me order till Jan 2021.

8 MP maps iirc

Call of Duty Cold War on Series X:

Anyone know, why I can’t enable raytracing or 120 fps? I have the extra content (hd textures, raytracing) installed. It even shows this in the ingame file management system.

Here’s some info to read.

Edit: that embedded part looks like crap. Sorry! Just tried to get you to the thread while mobile.

1 Like

Ok nvm, seems there was a hidden “preorder” file only visible when I entered the file management via the xbox store. Downloading another 80gb now, hope it works.

Curious why the system didn’t download that with the rest of the game.

As of now there aren’t any additional dynamic backgrounds, right? I checked and I can only select the option "dynamic background ". But windows central showed more.

1 Like

Yeah those are in the insider alpha ring for now I think.

1 Like

Ohh ok, I was wondering why there wasn’t an option to choose from more dynamic backgrounds.

Raytracing @ 60fps with dynamic 4K? Do we know if the SP only has Raytracing or also MP? And the 120 fps is for both too?

I really don’t know, that’s what I wanted to test. The options seem to be gloabl. It’s really strange there is no review or df coverage yet

My god this system is amazing! I’ve been so busy just playing games like never before. The performance, loading times, quick resume, all is just crazy good. And just to imagine we’re going to see some mind bending stuff graphically over the next few years. Whose ready for E3 2021

7 Likes

15 Likes

Im still in shock. I cant believe that Xcloud is arriving in Brazil. Internally, we, the media, content producers thought that it would only reach the end of 2021 and beyond, Xcloud or Stadia or any similar service, due to the infrastructure being very fragile here in Brazil… BUT, Microsoft comes and surprises everyone. 2 days before the announcement of Xcloud in Brazil, the head of XboxBR said that Brazil was on Microsoft’s roadmap to launch cloud gaming…

Dont sleep on it. Xcloud is the big deal for the Xbox. Is where Microsoft will take the lead in the gaming market.

6 Likes

Ok the 80gb file was just the last gen version. Man I don’t get it. Why can’t I play with Raytracing or 120fps?!

Pretty much, I don’t think I’ve played these many games as I have before on console. Its actually fun playing older games, they all look incredible

Have about 6 games im playing from Game Pass, trialing NHL 21 for 10 hours thanks to EA play with Game Pass.

Haven’t spent a dime except for the console. The value is just incredible.

1 Like

Personally waiting for the cloud in India too. XGP subscription is very affordable Rs.499 and 599 for ultimate compared to Rs.5000 for PlayStation games, through partnerships and localized advertisement they could have a serious presence by the end of the gen. Xcloud and Gamepass are what will help set Microsoft on the path to surpass PS revenues. I truly wonder how long dedicated hardware will last for gaming I think poorer countries will move away from dedicated hardware faster if there is good enough network infrastructure. For me, there’s no doubt Microsofts main rival is stadia which will leverage youtube.

2 Likes

Oh man, ok I got it. You have to set your Xbox to 60Hz, restart the game and than you can enable RT. If you put your Xbox at 120Hz, the game will automatically enable 120fps mode

2 Likes

yeah, i suspect there are a lot of little quirks until this hdmi 2.1 stuff is worked out in content creation and on all devices.