Xbox Game Studios |OT11| The One with Starfield and Activision Blizzard King

I think it’ll depend on whether they have a game worth holding a standalone Direct for. I don’t expect they’ll have a game every year that warrants it (unless it’s COD every year, lol). Starfield was a huge game with a lot of questions and a lot to explain/show. Most games can get away with a much shorter showing than what Starfield got.

Though I suppose a Direct doesn’t need to be 30 minutes, it could just be 15 or so?

I think with CoD it’ll make that much easier, CoD will fill in the years they don’t have another game for it. Also like you said it could be 15-20 minutes instead of 30-45.

Really excited for the showcase !

4 Likes

Not positive what exactly this is but it appears the image is the reverse of a $50 usd bill with the logo on it. You can make out the Capitol building and parts of the words God and Trust.

There also appearsto be some micro printing. I think I see control and tracking but not sure.

Also some other words I can’t make out.

September: Starfield DLC October: New COD November: Avowed + Flight Simulator December: Indy

According to Tom.

2 Likes

Let me rest!

4 Likes

That’s quite a gap between Hellblade 2 and the rest of the first party games, but that’s fine. Tons to play, always.

1 Like

Towerborne might be between HB2 and those mentioned

Not to mention inevitable ABK GP drops

2 Likes

https://x.com/JezCorden/status/1785168887916449984

It should be really interesting to see what is gonna happen with all these. I am 100% for getting that game way sooner than we all expected. We’ll see what happens.

If we do get FO games earlier because of the show, then god bless them to make it happen.

The thing is they’re working on speeding up delivery of their games, not just Fallout 5. So, TES6 or future Starfield DLC will be the testing ground to build it on.

So anyways, Fallout 5 2029.

1 Like

Was fully expecting Flight Simulator to be a July/August game. Packing November/December with three games is overkill. If Microsoft doesn’t have an early 2025 title, then im hoping Avowed or Indiana Jones gets delayed a few months. Will always prefer the games being spread out instead of stuffed together.

3 Likes

You can pretend they got delayed

Yeah, true. I just wish Microsoft would spread out their first party games instead of usually over stacking the fall/second half of the year. Either way, one game at a time for me.

At least this way you don’t have to sign up for Game Pass as long lol

1 Like

I do agree, it would have been great to have a title in August. All that said can definitely see at least one of those games slipping to 2025 (not sure what is coming in 2025 can’t keep up lately)

Haha. Every day one game on Game Pass is a monthly rental for me. it rarely takes me longer than a month to complete a game regardless of the game. lol

Yeah, I can see Avowed or Indiana Jones getting delayed to 2025 if either of them needs more time.

With the last few years behind them Xbox will not be afraid to delay anything. I’m hoping they both meet the targets they have set, I would love to play them both this year.

2 Likes

I have no problem with games in general getting delayed. If either or both are ready for November/December, great but if either or both need more time, give them more time. I just want the games to be as great as they can be when they get released.

I am all for speeding up development for BGS but really hope they don’t rush things out in way that would hurt the game.

1 Like