Xbox Game Studios |OT11| The One with Starfield and Activision Blizzard King

its most likely COD gulf war its treyarchs turn right?

3 Likes

If it’s CoD why wouldn’t they just say it, since it would bring in more viewers? :thinking:

because it going to get revealed early during SGF with a tune in at Xbox conference type thing

2 Likes

I guess not. Seems like it’s COD.

1 Like

Yes, this also makes sense :sweat_smile:

I mean Fable is likely regardless, no?

The Logo looks kinda state of Decayey could be SD3? But most likely COD

Ah damn it. I mean sure, CoD is big, day one GP too, all great but CoD is just…eh to me overall, nothing shocking.

But still, can still mean we get Fable during the show. I truly hope we do!

2 Likes

Yep.

Can’t wait to see what they have in the showcase though !

1 Like

I mean if I was Xbox, I too would make this a big deal and not cater to one fan base, with all due respect, and this is coming from me who can relate to you guys.

Fable is never getting it’s own direct because it doesn’t need it. It does not take 30 minutes to explain what fable is and show it off. It can have 7-10 minutes in a normal showcase (like FH5) or 10-15 in a normal direct and still be more than enough.

2 Likes

We don’t know they could be going really big with the scope and features, in that case a direct is appropriate.

2 Likes

Oh I don’t blame them, I get it too.

But a Direct for CoD can be done in seconds…

It has SP and MP. Story is…we shoot badguys, MP is we shoot other players online. Done.

:wink:

3 Likes

Yeah, but it’s COD lol. In the past haven’t they normally had a dedicated COD show? We’ll probably get one every summer :skull:

True, but I honestly expect it to lean pretty more heavily into action adventure than it does into RPG.

2 Likes

Apart from the year Crackdown 4 drops.

3 Likes

It makes sense to have the biggest game of the year at your showcase… especially when you own it now.

2 Likes

It is obviously CoD.

1 Like

I’m pretty excited for this CoD, Treyarch has had a long time to cook. I think either Fable or Gears 6 will get the Direct next year, seems like something they will continue doing every year, must’ve liked the results of the Starfield one.