Xbox Game Studios |OT11| The One with Starfield and Activision Blizzard King

How many people who haven’t play CoD could possibly be left? Then again GTA5 seems to get millions of sales every year.

1 Like

:raising_hand_man:

I believe the last one I played was the original Modern Warfare on the 360, and I’ll definitely be checking out some campaigns once we get them.

2 Likes

Never played a CoD campaign.

2 Likes

Wow. Genuinely think you’re in for a treat. Here’s to hoping you give the older games a try!

1 Like

Given the fact that the games are $70 a pop now and the economy is terrible for most people, I’d wager there’s a lot more than some of you realize that would love to play CoD and simply can’t afford it. It’s why GP is such a boon for families especially, and if you need an excuse to hate the media more, we all know if Sony offered a similar subscription they’d be freely advertising it on every podcast and article.

6 Likes

if cod does launch on gp this year and i think it will i think it can be a big hit with the younger crowds in high school since 70 is a lot for them as opposed to 16 a month

Gamepass drop can’t come soon enough.

1 Like

What are the games we want to see in June 9?

My expectations:

XGS

• Perfect Dark
  • Everwild
  • Avowed
  • Contraband
  • Gears 6
  • Towerborne

Bethesda

• Starfield DLC
  • Next Quake
  • Next Zenimax MMORPG
  • Indiana Jones

ABK

• Next COD
  • WoW DLC

I don’t think we going to see Fable, South of Midnight, Clockwork Revolution or FH6.

7 Likes

Like the last couple of years, I’m going in expecting nothing and hoping to get a lot.

4 Likes

Killer Instinct…is happening.

THey’re funding TOURNAMENTS now, it’s GOTTA be happening.

6 Likes

I am too expecting the Activision game pass to play Modern Warfare 2019. The last CoD campaign that I played was Infinite Warfare which was pretty cool!

Great list and also very down to earth!

My predictions:

XGS

• Perfect Dark (gameplay trailer finally!)
  • Avowed (new trailer showing the improvements in the combat system)
  • South Of Midnight
  • Contraband
  • Gears of War 6 (it will melt eyes!)
  • Towerborne
  • Double Fine’s new project

Bethesda

• Starfield’s Shattered Space
  • Quake 2025 (this will also melt eyes!)
  • Indiana Jones

Activision

• New Call Of Duty

I also think that is unlikely that we will see something from Fable, Clockwork Revolution and Forza Horizon 6. It’s gonna be one hell of a show for sure! :partying_face:

1 Like

I’ve just assumed it’s happening since they announced the patch back at Evo

You don’t bring back IG to work on a 10 year old game and not have plans for what’s next

Add the Diablo IV expansion and subtract Everwild and I would say that’s probably what it’s going to be. Nothing unrealistic, a few games that have disappeared for a few years, a few new reveals and some updates/release dates for the second half of 2024.

1 Like

I’m seeing rumblings on X of various complaints about wait times to get on the Sea of Thieves servers.

It seems it’s having a very successful launch on PS (in terms of numbers).

https://x.com/hazzadorgamin/status/1785222796874006660?s=46&t=O_AGT9SEnlptKOF_2SxtqQ

Guess Switch needed a little more optimization.

4 Likes

Maybe the Switch 2?It would be actually crazy if this makes it to the Switch but not XB1 & PS4 :confused_wat:

2 Likes

Is this a sign that every Xbox IP is heading to playstation? Cause Satya clearly enjoys the money of other consoles instead of its own hardware.

I know this is not going to be the case of everything going over but jesus, the likes of Satya and Phil need to read the dang room for console users.

I really hope Xbox gets good pr management cause it is ridiculous at this point.

While we already knew this was going to happen, i wonder if its going to be a lauch title for the new switch. Cause i do not think its wise to put it on the current console. Mostly because of how poorly optimized the switch can be for some high resolution games.

While i do not like games that were exclusive to Xbox being ported i also do not like when a game is poorly optimized for any console whatsover.

https://x.com/aarongreenberg/status/1785308311803564367?s=46&t=jjXxOoE4yWMd4fG6_-MQMQ

Fable deep dive ? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The wolf? Would that be a Fable thing? :slight_smile:

Probably COD

3 Likes