Xbox Game Studios |OT11| The One with Starfield and Activision Blizzard King

Damn. HB2 will be our real intro to UE5 and then make us hungrier with Gears 6. Clever.

4 Likes

I am an Escape fan.

They should bring back Escape for Gears 6.

1 Like

I thought it was a decent idea but wasn’t too fond of the execution

I would like to see some sort of gear/loot system in 6 though

For me, Escape managed to capture what I liked about the combat encounters in the franchise without the burden of limited map space. It’s one of the rare instances where I really loved the ROGUELIKE elements because they felt aligned well to Gears. Would love to see it revisited with a much more interesting visual layout.

I also just cannot do 50 fucking Horde waves anymore lmao I’m 30 bro

https://x.com/charlieINTEL/status/1775860380981477614?s=20

Yeah, they’re good.

Looking forward to seeing Gears of War 6. Expecting the reveal at the showcase and a Fall release date at the 2025 showcase. Similar to Gears of War 5 at E3 2018 and E3 2019.

1 Like

https://x.com/thechillhammer/status/1775746190128357722?s=46&t=O_AGT9SEnlptKOF_2SxtqQ

5 Likes

https://x.com/souls_ninja/status/1775892625876476397?s=46&t=O_AGT9SEnlptKOF_2SxtqQ

1 Like

1 Like

I’m so ready to see Gears 6 and more Fable.

1 Like

It’s possible Xbox will have more Single player games than Sony at some point. Just thinking about that perspective is funny.

2 Likes

Can’t believe people are genuinely shocked that Hellblade 2 is going to be 30 FPS.

7 Likes

I don’t think people are shocked or those who are, are probably faking it.

It was expected since we saw that first insanely good looking trailer which has been said to be gameplay. Hellblade 2 is pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in a video game just like the first one. It is meant to be experimental and cinematic.

Another dumb reason to shit on Xbox.

Next Naughty Dog at 30 fps game will be a life-changing experience though.

They aren’t, it’s just more bad faith rage bait

1 Like

That confirms Gears Trilogy for 2024 i hope.

Clint Eastwood smelled something - Stinky

They should keep the “rpg”/loot crap out of Gears, they add nothing of value to the game and a lot of work is required for this when they could put all this work to something much more meaningful instead. Seeing every game adding RPG elements is getting so tiresome at this point.

2 Likes

This June showcase could be absolutely awesome.

Gameplay of…

South of Midnight (?) - I guess it remains to be seen. Last year was a cinematic trailer after all. But on the other hand, it’s been worked on for quite a while now.

Avowed - That’s 100% a given, with a release date. We’ll probably see the improved combat, something they specifically said they were working on.

Gears 6

Indiana Jones

Fable - We had some gameplay bits last year, I can see this being a 2025 release. It’s not a given yet, but I can see it.

Contraband (?) it’s about time we’d see something now.

Finally something on Everwild? What else?

Maybe we’ll see Perfect Dark and/or the new game from id too, either way it will most likely be a great show.

1 Like

Oh damn, PD. Yeah it definitely is about time to see something of that too.

1 Like