Xbox Game Studios |OT11| The One with Starfield and Activision Blizzard King

It’s carried views for us this entire weekend. As silly as it may seem, things like this pay the bills.

11 Likes

For a long time they were rumored to still be on UE4 or at least that’s what many people thought

I’ve never seen those. Good find ! It looks really good.

1 Like

What some color and lighting can do, wow. Also saw more shots today of a character model, looked way more detailed than what we saw in the 2023 trailer. It didn’t look like art to me.

But one thing seems for sure, there locations will be great to explore.

1 Like

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Not E3 June Showcase 2024 Leaks and Spoilers

Please do not post Showcase Leaks or Spoilers in this thread or any existing threads (unless they are dedicated to the specific topic).

Feel free to use the following thread:

6 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: XboxEra Community Hangout |OT12| The Dirty Dozen

https://x.com/klobrille/status/1795858690236412235

Xbox x Xbox collab!? That’s silly. What’s next? Monster Hunter x Monster Hunter collab?

7 Likes

maybe an Xbox Series X wrap that makes it look like an Xbox Series X :thinking:

4 Likes

2 Likes

So i loaded up Diablo 4 for the first time… I tend to mainly like games with a story.

I like the gameplay of this but service games tend to put me off. I know you kinda lose your character each season so I just was wondering like… is this game mainly for those who want to grind for loot rather than enjoy the story? Does the new seasonal content add story elements?

What do you mean by this?

My wife and I have played Diablo co-op since the first one, but have yet to start this one. It takes us literally years to get through one, as we only tend to play it sporadically. Am I to understand that we’d have to start new characters each season? We have no interest in partaking in any online content, just want to play the campaign in local co-op.

Honestly I cant say I am an expert either. I find it kinda confusing. I think to partake in the seasonal content you have to use a new character and for legacy content you can use any created character. I have only picked this up tonight though so I am happy for clarity/someone to correct me!

1 Like

I think there’s a good story in Diablo 4. Once you beat the game you can keep playing for the post game grind, or you can just just stop and never play it again. Also, the seasonal character stuff is optional and is separate from any regular characters you make.

3 Likes

I believe your character lives on like the eternal realm or something like that once a season ends, you don’t lose it.

2 Likes

But still playable in the normal, non-seasonal launch version of the game?

Sorry I am totally new to this franchise. Are there usually any story expansions released?

Yes, it’s the same as D2 and D3.

Yes, there are. Technically, the seasons are also providing additional lore/story and we’re getting a proper expansion later this year as well.

2 Likes

Yes and I don’t believe those are tied specifically to seasonal characters, so you should be good to roll a regular character.

Think of the seasonal characters as being there for the hardcore diablo players that want a reason to keep starting over.

Absolutely wild that we cant play Diablo 4 through the cloud… Assume this is because of the CMA hearing

3 Likes