Xbox Game Studios |OT10| Here are the games

2 Likes

Maybe Starfield will release in the same week as Avowed, and in the same month they will also put out Redfall and Forza Motorsport. It will be the month of Xbox :booty:

1 Like

I mean, maybe? I’m very, very hyped for that coming to consoles but I’m not sure how big of a pull factor it is otherwise.

1 Like

That’s overkill. Lol.

Perhaps true, but you never know. It’s the first game to ever release on a console. It’s the beginning of a new age. Pun intended.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m very happy they finally align with the PR of playing anywhere. I think it can be big on console too!

It was one of my major complaints, it’s great to see that it wasn’t as impossible as some claimed it to be :wink:

1 Like

Im just dying to see something of Avowed.

After Starfield my most anticipated game. Obsidian :muscle:

Yeah, I think you’re right about that. People didn’t like how 76 launched, but this possibly would have been an even worse launch or maybe similar, who knows. I just wish Todd Howard had slowed down with that release date announcement. He really tripled down on it, so to speak. And then came Jason and said he had heard from people from the team last year that they weren’t happy with those words at all about a release date.

And then the other thing, is the game actually done? A few months ago that ex dev said they were still working some stuff out, that they basically had too much content (which I hope they keep for DLC if they don’t keep it for base game) so is it truly solely polishing/bug squashing phase now? Have they said as much?

5 Likes

2023 will be perfect for me if we’re able to get Forza, Redfall, Starfield, Redfall, Avowed, and even intrigued by Minecraft Legends.

1 Like

2 Likes

I’m excited for Ghostwire Tokyo on Xbox. I know the game didn’t get the best reviews but I’m still interested in it, looks cool and moody.

5 Likes

All I need is Starfield.

6 Likes

The real reason the delay hurt so much is I am having my first kid at the end of Jan and Starfield was going to be my last deep dive into a game for a long time. Rip

6 Likes

1 Like

I mean… I’m not gonna say it, but I’m sure you know what must be done.

2 Likes

I need to go to the Bethesda studios and make demands?

2 Likes

I’m excited for it too, it’s the perfect sort of game to play on game pass - it’s not done the best critically but it looks interesting and unique and I’m excited to be able to just try it for myself without any extra cost.

Rare honestly seems like one of the best places to work at within XGS

7 Likes