Xbox Game Studios |OT10| Here are the games

Bruh f this. It’s their pricing mistake and you paid fair and square through their legit transaction channel.

In here (Saudi) companies who make such pricing mistakes have to put up with them, if they refund you you can file a complaint against them through the Trade and Commerce Ministry.

I think it could go both ways. There’s an argument to be had that it was an obvious error in pricing (that is also how it was discussed everywhere before they changed it).

2 Likes

Yeah it was refunded. Shame.

Well, the only thing that isn’t exactly correct on my part I guess is that I had to fill in a address in Sweden on Xbox for it to activate my PayPal there. And I live in The Netherlands. I have no idea what my rights are at that point. Haha :slight_smile:

Yeah you probably have none in this situation lol, but people in Sweden likely do.

1 Like

The Witcher 3 gets brand new camera modes in the free December update. You can place the camera much closer to Geralt now and I love it. I always felt the camera was a tad too far away from him, now it’s more like RDR2 I guess.

This is what I hope to see in more games in general, give us more control over camera zoom. BGS was ahead of their time with that in Oblivion, then Fallout 3,Skyrim, Fallout 4. Full camera zoom control in third person.

1 Like

PoE 1/2 or Outer Worlds?

1 Like

I want to play all 3 and beat it

Yes.

6 Likes

If you want to “prepare” for Avowed, play PoE first. Outer Worlds 2 should be far away and the Series version for Outer Worlds should release soon.

At least it’s already rated. The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition - ESRB

1 Like

Will any Xbox account retweet the announcement?

6 Likes

Forza Horizon 5 about to hit 25 million players.

13 Likes

I actually prefer the camera to be zoomed out especially during combat. It’s one of the many reasons why I love AC Origins/Odyssey.

1 Like

In the Hall of Fame*

:wink:

1 Like

During combat I can understand that, but during just walking/running around I really like a much closer camera. The Batman camera basically, or the closest camera view in RDR2. If it zooms out too far it takes me out of it a little.

The beauty of this is that CDPR has all the options for it, it seems we can set the camera seperately for combat. So zoomed out for combat, zoomed in for exploration. These kinds of options are fantastic.

Release date when?

2 Likes

And people say “where’s the marketing” :rofl:

1 Like

Ah fuck man, for a second you got me. I thought this was something we all wanted to see, haha. Still, cool!