Xbox Game Studios |OT10| Here are the games

I never understood the Nintendo dooming because when one of their systems were struggling they usually had another one doing massive numbers and their IPs are cultural phenomenon that sell amazingly well, the Gamecube didn’t sell well but at the time iirc they had the GameBoy which sold about 155 million units lifetime, Nintendo has always been safe.

The most random xbox game leak we’ve had and I’ve never heard anything about this previously:

The guy just got drafted by the Ravens and it’s someone who works for the Ravens leaking this

12 Likes

I was cheeky and asked the guys if they can give OC score predictions for Redfall. John said he feels he knows exactly what the OC score is gunna be and he’s gunna post it on embargo - “watch me be right”.

Take from that what you will…

Who did you ask???

Ok I’m looking forward to learning what this is, now to speculate on which studio is making it… Coalition new IP perhaps? or maybe a 3rd party partnership, anyway, it’s nice to see Microsoft partner with a famous person again for a game, feel like they haven’t done this since Crackdown 3 with Terry Crews.

I asked the guys on the podcast

I did not watch the podcast yet, but this reads like he’s hinting at the OC score being impacted due to some glaring issues or predetermined due to negative perception around this game

Yes and curse me for speculating, but I agree. Sounds like he thinks the OC score isnt gunna be too hot for reasons he doesn’t agree with. I’ve been keeping my expectations at a tepid 75.

Hope the game just performs well and isn’t buggy.

Colt just spoke about it on Gaz’s podcast as well and said he’s hearing behind the scenes that it starts awesome and that starts to fall apart / dulls out

https://www.youtube.com/live/OZ11O0gEhfQ?feature=share

Go to 44:00

Strap in for low 70’s and a whole load of bad PR everyone :skull:

2 Likes

Look I understand what colt is saying but that’s Colt his opinion we had to stop putting so much faith in a lot of reviews there’s a game work cool if it doesn’t that’s bad but that’s his opinion

7 Likes

Sounds about right for a co op game lol.

1 Like

Maybe my 78 prediction is too high…

I’m sticking with it though.

1 Like

You are taking one persons opinion based on what he claims to hear which would be breaking NDA by the way which tells me has doesn’t have the game and extrapolating it as proof of something.

8 Likes

I think a certain section of xbox fans will absolutely not give Redfall a fair chance because they feel personally offended that a 30 FPS game hurts their ability to use the game as a notch on the console war agenda.

12 Likes

He said he wasn’t sent a code. It’s just what someone else has said to him. Unclear if it was one person or more.

I’m just… tempering my expectations now.

Microsoft has advertised the shit out of Redfall. Keeps showing up on my youtube and ads…I expect a big launch.

3 Likes

Go ahead I just don’t think its a sign of anything

5 Likes

Now, I won’t readily dismiss what Colt heard. It is possible that that one person he heard from is not enjoying as much as expected. However, there could be others who are enjoying it as we speak.

1 Like

It’s so unfortunate all of this around Redfall. I can’t help but think a lot of people want it to crash and burn. Cultists surely, but I’m a bit surprised at all the Xbox centric people being so negative.

I sense some sort of bigger shift in attitude around the platform, maybe I’m reading in too much in it.

4 Likes