Xbox Game Studios |OT10| Here are the games

14 Likes

And queue the fanboy comments lol

3 Likes

That got to sting.

6 Likes

Shouldn’t be a surprise, would have been a super early version but a version nonetheless

But as they say, just business, it’s their property now

2 Likes

The cult is not gonna like that one. Also as a rule I dismiss anything PC "Starfield looks like an ugly No Man’s Sky "Gamer has to say about an Xbox game.

6 Likes

6 Likes

They wouldn’t have liked it anyway

It’s not third person

6 Likes

MS being firm about not supporting rival platforms is good (besides where it makes sense, Minecraft, CoD). No kumbaya, they’re competitors.

11 Likes

Oh boy. Here we go.

(Also, yeah, no shit. It started development two years before they were acquired.)

1 Like

There have been doubts here and there how MS was gonna handle it, them having the image of being good guys. Them basically just coming in and saying…PS5 development stops right here is a good thing, really good thing, how it should be. It would otherwise only take unnecessary extra time. But it also shows that they aren’t a charity. Best believe this is how they did it for Starfield too.

And if they can for Indiana, they will.

4 Likes

It sort of remind me of Doom Devs mentioning about removing files that sort of hinted that their work on other platforms are cleaned off. Not including dlc or upgrades to already released games.

And I am happy about it

4 Likes

“It’s just business.” :parrot:

15 Likes

So funny how Microsoft is not allowed to purchase an entire publisher and make their games exclusive but Sony can just send a few dollars to another studio and make their games perpetually exclusive and no one asks the devs to explain

20 Likes
13 Likes

Seriously. I don’t think anyone asked Square Enix what happened to the xbox version of FF16.

12 Likes

You think the complaining about Starfield and Redfall is bad, just wait until the next Doom and Elder Scrolls games get announced as exclusive. It is funny that a certain crowd is always first to point out that Xbox needs more games/exclusives but when they get them they’re also the first ones to complain about how they get them.

11 Likes

Where was the sit down with IGN Japan to talk about when Xbox can expect FF7R or FF16 on Xbox.

8 Likes

Its just the typical entitlement Sony “fanboys” have, and that’s why I said brand loyalty sucks. Sony has been taking away games from Xbox and not just timed exclusives(see ffvii remake and stellar blade which was actually announced for xbox), where the outrage at? Xbox competed the way Sony did and got Rise of the Tomb Raider as a timed exclusive, got ripped apart for it. Redfall was not a officially announced so you can’t take away a game that didn’t officially exist on the platform. The double standards fanboys and the media makes is precisely the reason why a strong Xbox is nessesary to challenge the status quo that Sony can do no wrong(which is false, but fanboy logic :unamused:).

4 Likes