Xbox Game Studios |OT10| Here are the games

Wait you think Fable and Forza Horizon 6 will come out in the same year?! If that’s true Playground ain’t playing!

The Forza team and Fable team are two independent teams, and 2025 is already 4 years after horizon5 and 2 years after motorsport 2023, so I think there’s possibility for us to see both titles released in the same year.

Also, I speculate 2024 will be more about new IPs, and 2025 will primarily focus on what made Xbox ‘Xbox’, thus Forza is an essential one for this party.

1 Like

It sounds like a cool idea, but do you really think they would have planned something out like that (and the plans didn’t get impacted by delays) as opposed to just releasing games as they are ready?

10 Likes
11 Likes

PC Gamer seem to be really hating on anything Xbox Game lately.

It seem every game Xbox is putting out they go in on.

What is this Arkane Magic they talking about LOL?

3 Likes

As a huge SP fan this sounds like music to my ears, beautiful music.

1 Like

Seems like Redfall is shaping up to be really solid. Arkane added their spin to the open world looter shooter genre. Game is looking alot cleaner too.

Perhaps it’s the only way for them to standout and get the clicks?

2 Likes

I am really liking what I am seeing about Redfall.

Graphics seem improved and enemy animations as well. Performance is not there yet, but plenty of time for polishing till launch.

That just unprofessional and weak IMO.

BTW Redfall is looking good you can SOLO all the way, I’m totally sold.

8 Likes

Isn’t preview event a kind of thing that media gather around to play and praise the game? But PCgamer isn’t even willing to hide their hates in a PREVIEW?? I say next time Microsoft should better not invite them for Starfield preview.

You got to appreciate the effort on trying to make it work after the feedback. I can understand the reason for online only, but I would like without it as well. Has GT7 ever remove the online only option? I wonder if Suicide Squad will follow.

9 Likes

Soon as this whole thing came up I knew it was going to be for this reason, being able to see data how people are playing most likely in close to real time would be very helpful and no one will enable that on boot up so “forcing” it would’ve been the best way to get the most amount of data.

It could probably help with patching exploits as well, forcing everyone online would allow them to stop the exploit being used offline then brought online later. But yeah I fully get some people can’t always get online or have a stable connection or even just don’t like that restriction, I’m happy either way doesn’t really bother me personally.

GT7 being always online cause it competitive online racing. It to stop the cheaters Forza Motorsport will also always be online.

Not really, they get a short play of the game and give their early thoughts based on what they played. There’s no expectaction they have to be positive :man_shrugging: Opinions are always gonna vary

1 Like

We don’t want to go full Sony lol

6 Likes

Will be some happy people in that one remote village in Congo that doesn’t have internet!

2 Likes

PC Gamer has been the drizzling shits for a while

Iv no issue with people disliking the game or not feeling it but PC Gamer isn’t one I take with any credibility

4 Likes