Xbox Game Studios |OT10| Here are the games

When I’m retired, I think? But I am in the same situation. I don’t have time to keep up with just the games on Game Pass let alone my back log! But, my dogs are getting older and lazier, my kid is slowly becoming a more self-sufficient member of the house, and, in Washington State, rain is coming. :laughing:

3 Likes

Split as of March 2023:

Xbox : 54%

PC: 46%

(last overall numbers were over 30 million players as of June 2022 so PC probably represents between 15 and 20 million. With SteamDB speculating between 6.5 and 8.5 million on Steam with their estimations).

10 Likes

1 Like

I just turned this on again, and man this game has a timeless look and still impresses visually. The HDR is best in class really. So cool for Rare that they had such a big hit with this game.

14 Likes

Get ready for Everwild!

6 Likes

This game and Forza are the highlights of xbox one generation

1 Like

7 Likes
6 Likes

How dare they say Special guests and not include @Shpeshal_Nick ??? :troll:

6 Likes

What game modes will the perfect dark remake have? Any news?

9 Likes

Hopefully they bring back “simulants” to the game but I doubt it. Man, the original was so far ahead of it’s time with AI.

Been loving this, it’s my just before bed game. I normally hate energy games where you can only play for X time but it being my just before bed game it’s perfect.

It’s a reboot, not a remake. We don’t even know if it will have multiplayer.

It’s really time we learn some information about some of these games, some of which are probably still quite far off, unfortunately. PD probably being one of those.

Truly hope we finally see how Avowed is looking now, it’s been quite the wait.

I still believe that all of the “big four” (Hellblade, Avowed, Fable, Perfect Dark) will be out by the end of 2025, with 2 or 3 of them landing by the end of 2024. That really isn’t that far away.

Beyond 2025 is ridiculous for games that started development in 2017/2018.

1 Like

Yeah exactly. I see people really expecting Hellblade 2 for this year, I’m really not. Redfall in May, Starfield in September, FM sometime this year too and I think that’s about it. A strong year, and I’m not gonna set myself up for disappointment. Unless they say otherwise at E3.

I don’t see Avowed happening in the first half of next year either, late next year.

I’m on team Hellblade in November and Avowed in first half of 2024 and I will be until Xbox (edit: or reputable insiders) tell me otherwise.

Even if Hellblade is not November, I think it’ll be February or something next year, which isn’t that big of a deal.

Forza will be October regardless and I think Project Belfry lands this year too.

My prediction:

2023——Minecraft legends, Redfall, Starfield, Forza, Ara history untold, AOE4 definitive edition

2024——project Belfry, Hellblade 2, Contraband, Avowed, Indiana jones, Age of mythology retold

2025——project Midnight, Spyteam, Fable, Gears6, State of decay3, Forza horizon6, Pefect dark.

Maybe I’m too optimistic?:thinking:

6 Likes

Similar to what I’m thinking.

2 Likes