11 Likes
15 Likes

Niiiiiiiice

14 Likes
4 Likes

called it

7 Likes
10 Likes

I expected it for second half of March though, but this is fine too.

Love the trailer, it’s good to show GaaS games like this in trailers like that to get new players.

11 Likes

I’m looking forward to Gears 6 standing next to Call of Duty and Perfect Dark on their marketing deal for Game Pass in 2025.

Xbox is going to be really stacked once this activision deal is done. Be prepared for Xbox to pump out Series X and S Call of Duty console bundles like its nobody’s business.

4 Likes

I hope MS could decide to delay this year’s CoD (supposed to be developed by sledgehammer) to 2024. So that the best CoD with no doubts since 2019 will have its marketing under Xbox’s brand once the marketing deal with Sony expires. CoD from Treyarch is gonna be a huge get. Imagine play it on gamepass at day one.

I think Microsoft is going to have to prepare to sell a ton more consoles. They might be able to convince PS4 Call of Duty gamers to get a Series S if they had the call of duty marketing deal. Cause once you’ve got Captain Price, Soap or Ghost on the cover of your console and its holiday season, you know your console is going to fly off the shelves

1 Like

When does the marketing deal end?

CoD release 2024