Xbox Game Studios |OT10| Here are the games

11 Likes

Oh, so not on PS + after all?

6 Likes

Where my PvE-servers at?

5 Likes

Option? We have those?

13 Likes

The physical upgrade thing is such a great idea.

4 Likes

This game continues to look absolutely amazing in just about every way. And yet seems to attract an inordinate amount of negativity. I wonder why hmmm?

12 Likes

I really like the Logo of the bite back edition. Looks so sick, wish we could choose this as a thumbnail for the dashboard

I’m going to bite(ha!) and buy this edition.

3 Likes

Yes, very strange…

1 Like

It’s not that strange, the combination of Xbox exclusivity, it not being in the same vein as Dishonored or Prey and fact that some people can never move off of their first impression of a game, has created a permanent group that will be against it IMO.

1 Like

I forgot my /s…

But yes, people are dumb as per usual.

5 Likes
6 Likes

This is when Redfall previews will be up

8 Likes

Hyped for Redfall!!! The option to be able to purchase the “deluxe edition” content while playing the base game on Game Pass is something Microsoft should do for all their games moving forward. While I have zero interest in the cosmetic stuff and whatnot, if they ever have this option for a game that will have full paid expansions, then I will definitely go this route.

1 Like
13 Likes

The music is going to be incredible in that game. Can’t wait to hear the music for when you’re just exploring around, just like in Skyrim and Oblivion, it had the most beautiful music.

1 Like

That acquisition can close any sooner.

9 Likes

Woah looking at steamdb I was like why the hell is Ori 2 was up so high on the daily play list to the point it’s nearly matching it’s release day numbers. It turns out it is 80% off and only like $5 but still it’s crazy that it’s hitting near release date numbers 3 years later because of a sale, would assume people have forgotten about the game by now, goes to show how much a good sale can bring more life into a game.

5 Likes

I am amazed at people’s willingness to pay far more for a single game on Steam instead of spending $1 for a PC GamePass 1 month trial.

7 Likes