Xbox Game Studios |OT10| Here are the games

I still think fable is a 2025 game.

1 Like

It’s funny that the Hindle timeline is looking likely nowadays. At least through 2024 I suppose.

6 Likes

I think every year will be huge from this point on. And there’s so many studios that I will miss a bunch of stuff but….

2024/2025 maybe

• perfect dark
  • fable
  • either next gears or smaller new ip from coalition… maybe both
  • halo battle royal
  • avowed
  • blizzard new AAA survival game
  • new zenimax game
  • state of decay 3
  • outer worlds 2
  • 2 new call of duty’s
  • doom 3?
  • inexiles big game
  • compulsions aaa game
  • ninja theory’s project Mara
  • Indiana Jones or wolfenstien 3
  • everwild
  • next forza horizon in 2025?

That’s 18 games in a 2 year period, and Im probably missing a couple things, especially 3rd party stuff and small games. Even if a few things slip to 2026 that’s still massive.

Then after 2025 we are looking at next wave of things we haven’t even heard about yet, looking this far into the future is near impossible.

Elder scrolls 6 will be very deep in development, same for next halo, deathloops team will be deep in dev, next huge game from obsidian. Same for warzone 3.

1 Like

Why Battletoads has been so neglected it has an animation as good as Hi-Fi Rush, an Incredible OST, a magnificent DA, a Varied Gameplay which is renewed all the time, the game is accessible in easy and normal but becomes very difficult in mode difficult / Battletoads, the writing is great and the humor is good as in Hi-Fi Rush we have there for me the 2 best 2D and 3D BTA models of recent years.

5 Likes

That wouldn’t be shocking.

Microsoft needs to rerelease the Battletoads game with Online Co-Op a lot of people will jump back in just to play with friends and family.

People were legit furious it didn’t have online play.

2024 will still be stacked even if perfect dark, and fable both slip into 2025.

1 Like

I enjoyed it, but then it reached stages where it became too hard, so I had to drop it.

The platform that popularised online play and has a stronger focus on co-op/online experiences to this day not having online in their first party beatem up game was definitely a baffling decision

Yeah I think Perfect Dark is a 2025 game, have a feeling Gears 6, Everwild, Fable and Avowed are next year though, with Fable possibly getting pushed to 2025.

Yep, can definitely see that too. But despite that I do hope we see something from it way earlier than 2025. Hell, I wouldn’t be against seeing something this year, ala Hellblade 2.

Contraband has to be out in 23 or 24 right?

I think it’s a 2024 game, but we’ll probably know during E3 showcase

5 Likes

IP plays a part tbh. If it was a New IP I suspect it’d go over a lot better.

One is a co-op game released with no online co-op in the middle of a pandemic with lockdowns and social distancing in effect.

1 Like
16 Likes

It’s great to see these original games being fully appreciated. I really liked “As Dusk Falls”, the story was really captivating and I’m looking forward to season 2. Int./Night is a very talented studio that deserves to be among the XGS.

2 Likes

Horror has made a huge comeback in the AAA scene in the last few years with Resident Evil and now Dead Space, can’t leave out Callisto either as that is another AAA horror game. Wouldn’t now be the perfect opportunity for a horror Halo game set in some flood infested facility or hell how about a game set during the events of Halo 2 when High Charity got infested?

Back when Microsoft bought the franchise and handed it over to 343i I always thought that they needed to branch out and make a Mass Effect style Halo game and other games in different genres than what we normally get, disappointed that all they’ve done is the Spartan Assault games and Halo Wars 2, especially because those came at a time when the franchise was far more popular but there is still time to branch out, it would do Halo good to explore new genres for the franchise, I really hope they do some day, far too much potential in the Halo universes for many different stories.

1 Like
14 Likes