Xbox Game Studios |OT10| Here are the games

I wasn’t paying too much attention, but was it only vampires that didn’t cast shadows?

So awesome for everyone at Tango, man.

22 Likes

So happy for Tango Gameworks and Bethesda.

Johanas went from being an English teacher to directing The Evil Within 2 and Hi-Fi Rush in just some years.

Mikami’s vision for Tango when he founded the studio is definitely materializing.

18 Likes

Gameplay >>>>> Graphics

8 Likes

Looks like it’ll be an interesting thread

You should ignore this person either way - a straight up 24/7 343i hater.

I am not saying there are no issues at 343i, rather don’t take info from this person when you can see the agenda they clearly want to push.

19 Likes

Pretty sure that was the same person that caused the whole drama months back when Staten got interviewed and was then misinterpreted, likely deliberately considering her timeline is literally nothing but 343 hate content, got debunked by Staten and then proceeded to double down on

I think she genuinely needs help

10 Likes

Yeah, that person is weird as hell and was absolutely jubilant when they thought Microsoft was firing everyone at 343. I would take anything they say with a boatload of salt.

I think it might be the same person that tried to accuse Frank o Connor of abusing them and then deleted their account when everyone found out they were full of shit.

I believe you are right, especially looking at some of her older tweets and the amount of specific jabs at frank.

1 Like

Just wanted to say that Redfall art direction gives me massive BioShock vibes, which is fine by me.

1 Like

5 Likes

Gotcha, didn’t know about that part when I seen some on twitter commenting on that.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Mighty Doom (Alpha Dog’s first game under XGS Bethesda) is live here in Canada. Maybe in your country.

1 Like

Any chance they port this to Xbox? Looks cool.

lol empress cortana (hailey) tweets.

oof

Except this won’t be nearly as successful as the FH5 premium pass, it’s a new IP and the value seems rather low compared to what you were getting with the FH5 expansion pass. Unless each hero is a separate campaign…

1 Like

So 2023 will likely go down as Xbox’s best year ever in regards to game releases.

• Hi-fi rush
  • Minecraft legends
  • forza motorsports
  • redfall
  • starfield
  • other first party games possibly like hellblade?

Assuming the activision deal goes through

• Diablo 4
  • next call of duty
6 Likes

Wonder what 2024 will look like. Im excited for E3 to see what they unveil.

Despite being exclusive Redfall could end up as Arkane’s biggest game to date when it launches, seems to have that broader appeal and launching on Game Pass is gonna give it a boost in players right away.

Still think Hellblade 2 is this year too, but 2024 is gonna be legendary if we end up with Fable and Avowed in the same year.