Xbox Game Studios |OT10| Here are the games

Mikami-san = the GOAT! Tango with the funding from Xbox and the safety net of Game Pass can turn into a god-tier studio for MS in the future. I think Hi-Fi Rush is the start of something even greater! also Johanas is super talented, TEW2 and HFR are both fuckin’ awesome games!

So so happy to see HFR’s success! :partying_face:

5 Likes
7 Likes
10 Likes

Does anybody have any recommendations for couch keyboards? I feel this game is tempting me to invest in one

1 Like
22 Likes

Is it true that they started on the game in 2017?

1 Like

That’s when the concept was pitched, whether it actually started then or not is another

But I do think it’s been in dev longer than people think, even small games can take years and years and this isn’t even a small game

This will have kb/m support on xbox also right?

6 Likes
12 Likes

Whisper it quietly but I think Xbox is going to have a mighty fine 2023 when it comes to games.

4 Likes

Looks like AOE 2 Console will be another great Xbox exclusive. Weird how we got two in less than a week.

9 Likes

Ah banger after banger!

9 Likes

I know, I feel like I’m in a boxing match rn with all these hits I’m getting.

8 Likes

Just wait! These are just the “appetizers”

2 Likes

This is a good video.

4 Likes

What is this logic…? :skull:

12 Likes

An inner Sony fanboy of another Journo coming out

6 Likes

Let us just conveniently forget about FH5, MFS, Psychonauts 2 and Halo Infinite. Am I right Metro?

2020 and 2022, yeah, I give them that. Well, 2022 wasn’t exactly a Wasteland with Pentiment and Grounded though.

11 Likes

It’s going to be a tough year for some console warriors.

11 Likes

This game is becoming kryptonite.

16 Likes

It’s impossible for me to take gaming journalism seriously considering the type of people that work on it, Tae Kim was one at some point for example.

Edit: Not all are the same I know but why do they have so many clowns like Tae Kim…? And a bunch of fanboys on the level of Twitter console warriors.

Anyway great reviews for AOE2 DE, already a high 80s and a 90 game this year with probably 4 or 5 more games to go, Microsoft gonna be publisher of the year again, I think Forza, Redfall, Starfield will come out and review well and then there’s likely a surprise or 2 left to be announced at E3, gonna be a great year.

4 Likes