Xbox Game Studios |OT10| Here are the games

No lol

Official merch? Interesting!

3 Likes

I hope they take the foundation for H-Fi Rush and make a direct sequel that’s even better. I’m having so much fun with this game. Currently on Track 7

4 Likes

I know not a lot of people are playing ESO on this forum, but I still want to give an update about the newest chapter.

The player base is so hyped for the newest class. I saw a lot of people who quit ESO are returning just to play it.

ZOS teased two major abilities. The first one lets you create portals and the other one is a combo meter.

The new class seems so unique and so much fun for PvP and exploration.

13 Likes

You kinda could tell by their FM showing few days ago that it’s release wasn’t that close (by the amount of in-engine stuff shown)

I’d bet Sept-Oct for FM and November for Starfield, it’ll end up being about the second half of 2023, as usual for MS to be honest, expecting Avowed or Hellblade for 2023 was/is a bit too crazy but some people have a lot of faith so.

I am really hyped for Redfall and I am going to play it day one. I love the aesthetic and general tone. But… am I the only one thinking the game a great deal of polishing? At times I find it visually plain, slow and some animations could be improved.

Sure it would have. In fact it’s been done before. HiFi Rush literally takes a ton of moves and mechanics and even animations from Devil May Cry 5. Like the riding the guitar like a scareboard is lifted straight from Nero using his arm as a scateboard.

This Tuesday is AOE 2, which means that we have three first party games in a week. This is a little ridiculous, I’m only on Level 5 in Hi-Fi Rush!

1 Like

Hmm, never heard of it…

6 Likes
15 Likes

If this man still wanna do Project Noah let him

5 Likes

I wonder if he can help Microsoft attract Japan studios to work with them. I am sure there are a bunch of indie studios that just need financial backing to create projects.

Oh man the first R6 and Rogue Spear, that takes me back. Amazing times.

1 Like

There. Now shut the (wort) up.

4 Likes
9 Likes

I will be mostly interested in SP/campaigns in Halo, so I hope some good stuff is planned, whether for Infinite or standalone I don’t care.

4 Likes

Ditto. I’ve zero interest in multiplayer, but the single player in Infinite was stellar. I haven’t enjoyed a Halo campaign that much since Halo 2. DLC or sequel, couldn’t care less, just let me have my grappling hook.

3 Likes

Nobody should be shocked about this.

3 Likes