Xbox Game Studios |OT10| Here are the games

Looks like Bethesda and Tango Gameworks knocked it out of the park.

10/10

Currently 98% on Steam.

18 Likes

I have to wonder, which game was being developed first or rather who was reaching close to finish line: Hi-Fi Rush or Ghostwire? I wonder if Sony saw the former if it was being developed. No offense to the latter but if I were Sony, I would have invested Hi-Fi for timed exclusive. Maybe it was too cartoony for them.

Playstation, this is just an observation mind you, seem to value more realistic games then cartoonish games. Which while isnt inherently bad does lead to situations where they seem to pick the far less interesting game for their timed exclusive.

This went under the radar but two new heroes will be coming to Redfall post launch

10 Likes

Thanks for sharing, mate.

Yeah, the game is fantastic. I expect other outlets to also give very high scores.

1 Like

No, no they haven’t.

Non sense (pun very much intended).

1 Like

I’m just loving Xbox now, great vibes all around. They had a great show yesterday, sure I only cared about HFR and Redfall but this is THE format for them.

But also this :

They are on a roll now and the only thing that would damage this “roll” for me would be if we don’t get Starfield in this first half. It’s easily my number one most anticipated title this year.

Then let’s have a awesome E3 with hopefully finally Avowed and oh man, good times. Let’s go!!!

9 Likes

I am getting good vibes from Redfall and think it can pull in disappointed Far Cry fans and give new taste to old zombie games lovers

8 Likes

Yeah it’s like two-games-in-one. The SP and Co-op looks like two different games, can probably appeal to a lot of different people.

RPGs are my thing. Always have been since KOTOR. Im most excited by InXile and Avowed and how beautiful they will look on UE5

5 Likes

@Doncabesa

10 Likes

Thanks, I had actually filled this out yesterday as a backup :slight_smile:

7 Likes

NateTheHate previously said he thinks Starfield may slip to the second half of the year, now believes firmly that Starfield will be June and Forza being “delayed” out of June makes room for it.

12 Likes

Nate is a good source, right? Just like Jez he probably heard some stuff.

2 Likes

Beautiful! The next chapter in ESO comes out in June. I hope Bethesda and Xbox don’t mind adding Starfield

2 Likes

Game Pass being what it is nowadays for Xbox should mean that it doesn’t matter at all.

I’m sure we’ll find out in the Starfield show.

4 Likes

It’s amazing the agility of Tango Gameworks in just few years. In terms of visual style (phtorealistic, cell-shading…), gameplay (FPS, TPS, open-world…), genre (survival-horror, action-adventure, beat-em-up…) or mood.

They went from:

The Evil Within 2 (2017)

to Ghotwire Tokyo (2022)

to Hi-Fi Rush (2023)

26 Likes

makes you think what the type of game is the coalition working on? Lol.

So glad that Tango and Shinji Mikami are under the Xbox umbrella. I still would love to see them get Platinum in the future and have yet another former Capcom alumni under xbox.

3 Likes

I like the idea of putting the marketing machine behind the 3-6 big games per year, and showdowns dropping the AA games.

1 Like