Xbox Game Studios |OT10| Here are the games

So, now that we’ve had the Direct and it was a big succes, I see lots of praise.

Next up is more on Forza today.

Starfield show is after that. They didn’t make any mention of the show during the Direct, but we know it has been in the works and is soon. February seems very likely to me. Hopefully early February, I’m just anticipating this game so much.

7 Likes

Hopefully they talk about the career mode and how they improved online. They mentioned that yesterday, but they didn’t go into detail

Random thought: Isnt the Coalition working on a smaller game? Might that be a passion project that will shadow drop on gamepass???

3 Likes

That was the rumor, and would be cool if they shadowdrop it during the E3 show. Honestly, this could be a new strategy to launch the passion project/smaller team games for Microsoft.

6 Likes

I was playing so much Hi-Fi rush I forgot to watch the trailers for Xbox’s other games.

4 Likes

If it’s Hivebusters size, maybe. If it’s bigger, I doubt it.

I turned on my Xbox and before it showed the dashboard it showed me this :

This is very, very good.

16 Likes

It’s almost like they’re learning.

6 Likes

:exploding_head:

4 Likes

I think that smaller game is the gears collection that keeps being mentioned

4 Likes

I hope not, that seems ripe for farming out to an external studio.

7 Likes

I think the insiders who have been talking about the smaller game have talked about it being a new IP specifically

they have always done this with their shows e3, xo, etc.

Not like this. Never before did I boot up my Xbox and it basically interrupted the boot up to show that they’ve had a show. This is truly in your face, and I dig it!

9 Likes

Gears Collection shadow drop can happen and it doesn’t need to be done directly from Coalition.

2 Likes
1 Like
12 Likes

Hmmm, I can’t deny I would have been super curious to see how this could have looked.

Interesting, says they were looking at doing a Rick and Morty game but dropped it when Microsoft acquired them. It makes sense when you remember they also made a South Park game not all that long ago, but boy is it a good time to not be deep in development of a Rick and Morty game right now.