Xbox Game Studios |OT| Halo...is it me you’re looking for?

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Lmfaooo yes. I’ve been binging several videos of this cat vibing to different songs, Xbox UK just knows the meme culture inside out :joy::joy:

yeah there on the pulse :slight_smile:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/JoshsHaloMemes3/status/1311746332856651777?s=19

Lol mood

3 Likes

Bless Sam Bateman, lead marketing boi for Xbox UK lol.

their socials been absolutely killing it lately.

5 Likes

:joy::+1: whoever runs this twitter account should be given a raison lmao.

1 Like

XboxUK is sometimes even better than the US profile.

2 Likes

So, we getting any news today? If so, it would be in 8 mins. right?

Embargo was lifted on Dirt 5 today, do you expect anything else?

1 Like

#XboxSeriesX emoji on Twitter :eyes: 55

1 Like

Was to be expected. The games are fun for sure, but at some point they became more of the same and that is visually speaking too, animations as well. It never was a big looker to begin with. Maybe when it first arrived on PS2 but after that time kinda stood still for that franchise.

That being said, what matters much more is how is the playability and is it fun? I won’t blindly buy this game for the sole reason that they went from real-time fighting (and great at that) to turn based, the one thing I just can’t get into. Heh, sounds like they DID bring change in the franchise after all.

I sort felt that by Yakuza Kiwami 2 but Ithis looks fresh in terms of combat. I just hope the story is good, thats the best bit about Yakuza

1 Like

Yakuza LAD might be the first Yakuza I play, the footage I saw on Major Nelson podcast sold me on the series’ sheer absurdity and almost surreal nature of the quests and character interactions, definitely looking forward to this!

2 Likes

In going to tell you right now… try out Yakuza 0. That and Ori WotW are my GOTY so far.:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Xbox Series X Unboxing

https://youtu.be/8L5txMENsVs

2 Likes

Dirt 5: Xbox Series X Hands-On at 4K60 + 120Hz Modes Tested

6 Likes

I agree. its really not enough but… lets go!

1 Like

Sounds like he doesn’t have more than that coming? Xbox Twitter last week did imply we’d see all the games that are optimized for the Xbox Series systems, guess we’ll just have to be patient. Entirely possible that Ubi doesn’t let YouTubers try out WDL and ACV and that they release their own footage.

1 Like

You should start right now by Yakuza 0 it is where all it begins. Please hurry up it is in GamePass!

You will love it I can guarantee you. Best Yakuza ever for me from start to finish even to the last second. The story, man you don’t know what you’re getting into…Go blind, you’ll be surprised.

Just look at that :joy: the ost is awesome, pure fire!

I’m still waiting for Judgement to come on Xbox and the feodal japan Yakuza games.

Yakuza LAD looks hella fun. Really like it. I know what to expect. But I want to finish the Saga 1st. They still didn’t announce Yakuza 3,4,5,6 on Xbox yet let alone on Gamepass. They need to announce them quick.

But I will buy Yakuza 7 if it doesn’t come in GamePass.

2 Likes