Xbox Game Studios |OT| Halo...is it me you’re looking for?

DF reporting is top notch. Whereas others say, it doesn’t look all that great, DF go in to detail of engine, asset and physics optimisation. I think developers need to be acknowledged while working in a flux environment and a new gen launch.

7 Likes

great vid

1 Like

Yakuza: Like a Dragon Xbox Series X Hands-On Preview

4 Likes

This is the best preview ive seen yet, looks like a different game than on the other previews.

5 Likes

Yeah. If hes on NDA… he cant say what hes testing… about dirt5 and yakuza, I didn’t see anything too much, about these games, Forza Horizon 4 on Xbox One S looks better than Dirt5 on Series X. at least I think. but 120 fps is :fire:

Digital Foundry is just on another level.

2 Likes

it’s 100% bound to happen MS haven’t offer any next gen wow factor

i expect more media to say the same thing

1 Like

So with now 4 Yakuza games on Xbox, surely the other older ones will follow? We still have a good amount left :slight_smile:

1 Like

OH MY GOD! it looks so good

8 Likes

4 games left and one spin off game

I think it was Phil who talked about this, but the sheer amount of love put in the packaging is clear. Looks lovely.

3 Likes

if we didnt know the price, I would think the Series X would cost $ 599. seeing that unboxing. this is premium.

3 Likes

i need it!!

1 Like
3 Likes

That is fuckin amazing, even the packaging is next level.

3 Likes
10 Likes

This is why they are the best in this industry, DF is the marketing tool for XSX lol.

i can’t wait for DF comparison i have already prepared my popcorn

7 Likes

Question about 120hz mode on XSX.

In the DF video I saw that you can pick 4K there, but Dirt 5 is 1080p it seems in that mode. So I wonder will 120hz mode always be in that resolution or likely will differ per game?

1 Like

Absolutely

1 Like

They could’ve easily charged that or more TBH for what it’s offering…getting it for $300 out of pocket (GameStop trade in) feels like I’m stealing it lol…

3 Likes