Xbox Game Studios |OT| Halo...is it me you’re looking for?

Oh snap if true thats another win for Microsoft

That’s great! I have it on my shelf, but I haven’t played it yet. But I wonder why do you need the bluray version of the game.

Locked! Oh my oh my! Let’s fucking go!

I never did finish that game, the performance was just so horrible. But if this is truly locked…

How in the world did Hitman 2 have framerate dips? I guess with game development it really isn’t so back and white.

As for needing the disc, that sucks tho.

1 Like

Yeah, I wonder why do you need the disc. I have it, so it’s not a problem for me. But you can buy a used one for just a few bucks, I guess (hurry!).

I will definitely be on the lookout for that.

1 Like

Really glad I kept it too.

1 Like

Huge news for those that still buy hard copies, for us Game Passers…it doesn’t matter much. We get ALL DEM on day one.

Definitely still fantastic news if true.

1 Like

Best Nintendo franchise

3 Likes

I did some checking. Stores still charge 20 euros for the normal game, used 15 euros. But via a ebay-esque site I may be able to get it for about 8 euro or so.

The only thing that’s gonna suck is the resolution in Unity. I believe it’s 900p on Xbox One and not a dynamic resolution I don’t think.

Why do you need a disc? That really sucks. That better not become a thing for many games…

the unpatched disc version had the framerate unlocked, the moment the game goes online and patches then it loses the unlocked framerate. Pretty much the only big instance of this.

4 Likes

Oh, so you can still play the game digitally? Alright then, it’s not the travesty I thought.

yes, you just don’t get the unlocked framerate *and it’s far more stable/fixed compared to the broken release build.

2 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth::+1:

3 Likes

That IGN UK tweet for Fifa is hilarious. All these gaming sites should be brutally honest like that. Shame they aren’t.

1 Like

Tomorrow will be exactly one month til launch day, not a whole lot of time to start showing off some gameplay of launch games.

1 Like
1 Like

I know this is going to sound negative but… thinking about it now, Xbox/Microsoft is a mega gaming corporation with more than 23 game studios of their own and they couldn’t get a AAA First-party ready in time for the console launch, Xcloud and Game Pass for the end of the year🤦‍♂️… this is a drag. at least 2021 should be better…

2 Likes

IGN f’ed up, they deleted it but 700 people had watched it already. Guess that’s what we’re seeing Monday.

2 Likes