Xbox Game Studios |OT| Halo...is it me you’re looking for?

Does sound weird that they don’t have anything at all to launch. You would think they would have had 2-3 projects aiming for launch day that way a delay of one wouldn’t have completely ruined their launch day plans.

Funny think is I rewatched he Halo Infinite gameplay trailer, and it’s fine. Nothing mindblowing but looked completely fine. Maybe they want better than that but I would have been happy to play that as a launch title, and with the way things are now MP can be updated later since that’s where the legs are with that game anyway.

They definitely should have had at least one back up plan to have something else on track to be ready for launch in case Halo wasn’t ready.

Yep actual gameplay or just people talking about it

I watched half that video, it was all gameplay, looked fantastic even at 1080p.

1 Like

Nice wish I would of seen it

Let us hope for Monday.

Lol. I saw it on my feed just now and was about to watch it. I was wondering why I didn’t see other outlets uploading videos and I guess the reason is because IGN broke embargo.

Yea

1 Like

Check out these @Klobrille tweets…

https://twitter.com/klobrille/status/1248679313945374720?s=19

https://twitter.com/klobrille/status/1248679317724372993?s=19

Now are 23 Studios First-party :sunglasses: https://twitter.com/klobrille/status/1248679319427219461?s=19

4 Likes

Oh wait, so I have to be offline on my Xbox just to play unpatched plus with all the glitches, issues etc? Yeah I’m good.

1 Like

That’s cool, but that’s FH3. I’d really like to see FH4. I guess it just isn’t available to the YouTubers yet. Or since it’s getting actual enhancements they are saving it for once they start snowing all the games I guess.

Would be nice if IGN starts to do this for all the confirmed games that will be optimized for Xbox Series from here on out.

But I wouldn’t mind a pre-recorded video with gameplay footage neither, that way they can have it up to 4K in all its glory. I haven’t watched IGN since forever, do they bring 4K content?

Hitman 2 runs at 4k, AC Unity at like 900p.

Yes, it is more a curiosity Digital Foundry is testing. I wouldn’t want to play this game unpatched.

1 Like

Haha, yep, at that moment I didn’t realize the resolution when I typed that.

As for the issues, oh man I remember the videos of the glitched out faces and the character falling through the roof and just horrible overall. I’ll stick with my digital copy, not gonna buy it, not even used.

WHAT???

2 Likes

Amazon and Google learning gaming on the hardest difficulty.

8 Likes

That’s really a shame. Always liked the look of that game.

Sad not to hear any news about Double Helix since Amazon acquired them. It really sucks that they did such a great job with Killer Instinct and can’t work on sequel

Aren’t we supposed to get Fanfest news today?

Monday, I think.

Yes. I will just quote some excerpts of comments I made on other threads that are related to this.

3 Likes

3 Likes