Xbox Game Studios |OT| Halo...is it me you’re looking for?

Guys imagine InXile’s new game was teased or hinted during the ad…

2 Likes

Maybe inxiles new game is the one with the world eating ship thing from the commercial

1 Like

Yes exactly what I was saying to myself. Maybe!

1 Like

10 Ray Tracing Games On Xbox Series X/S

2 Likes

I’m not from the same country so I can’t comment on that, but Sony certainly doesn’t suffer from narrative that’s it’s just about few games. Not does Nintendo. BTW animal crossing sold more than 20 million copies, so lots of uneducated consumers bought it. Tons of, actually. [/quote]

All marketing from Nintendo is around: Mario, Zelda and Animal Crossing.

Xenoblade and Fire Emblem is nowhere near in term of recognition.

Anybody who knows Nintendo knows the holy trinity. And Nintendos marketing is build around it.

We also had recently the Ex Santa Monica lead combat designer now at InXile excited to talk about the game. Timing is strange.

1 Like

Could be Starfield too, but probably not. It definitely isn’t farfetched to think they could have put teases of future games in there for sure.

2 Likes

Oh yeah Starfield why I didn’t think about it. And the desert area could be a new Wasteland.

Inxile said they have 2 projects in work right ?

Probably. I smell a coming reveal like what they did with Hellblade 2.

On another note…

1 Like

Wow great news!

3 Likes

Awesome news

Animal Crossing sold very well, but it doesn’t mean that ordinary consumers all around the world know it. You can surely exclude Brazil (which is a big gaming market) and Latin America from the absolute majority of these 20 million copies sold. If you say “Animal Crossing” for ordinary consumers here, don’t expect that they know what you are talking about - they probably won’t. If you say FIFA (which is HUGE in Latin America), Fortnite or GTA, on the other hand…

Nintendo, BTW, was popular here during the Wii era, but Xbox 360 was always much more popular in Brazil and Latin America. Then Microsoft created the Kinect, and it became a hit.

So, here in Brazil, Animal Crossing is factually unknown by ordinary consumers - because Nintendo was never as popular here as in other gaming markets. And I am quite sure it’s the same for many other countries in Latin America.

PlayStation has always been very popular around here, but if you ask people about Sony franchises, they will name Last of Us first, God of War second and…that’s it. The ordinary consumer here buys a console to play, as I said earlier, FIFA, GTA and Fortnite. Just informed gamers (which are far from a majority) will name more gaming franchises.

I really want to see their ARPG! A new Ori would be fine, but i want to see what they’ve been cooking for us otherwise >=D

2 Likes

You gotta fix this! Fire Emblem is amazing! :joy:

2 Likes

Same. I think we’ll be completely blown away. I’m really impatient.

1 Like
6 Likes
4 Likes

Please stop! I can’t hold anymore!

3 Likes

Tomas Sala - Falconeer developer

9 Likes