Xbox Game Studios |OT| Halo...is it me you’re looking for?

It’s a shame Phil wasn’t in charge back then.

Well Rand said they almost got Capcom but Monster Hunter world did great then Capcom went naw we good haha

12 Likes

I think we’ll see it soon. TGA?

This is great love seeing family playing games together

Quick zoom on her eyes! 500% zoom, analyzing the reflection…lol

Haha, I admit I had the same thought :wink:

5 Likes

Zoom in on the eyes

1 Like

That girl didn’t sign an NDA, someone get her on a podcast!

6 Likes

They were working on the Commander Keen mobile game but I thought that was cancelled.

I agree with what a lot of you have said in the last 30 or so posts. These quotes from various interviews and twitter posts are more and more sounding like Bethesda games are exclusive.

I really think Phil is just dancing around using the word ’exclusive’ right now as it can be quite emotive and just wants to ride the wave of good PR following the announcement. “Console availability” is another way of saying exclusivity but that article will not blow up in the same way because if word choice.

As I’ve said before, I doubt all the details are actually finalised yet, so remaining non-comittal is the best way to go for now. Though I can see some people getting pissed in the future over the vague language used.

A kid plays the Initiative game, so rated T for teen ?

People are deluding themselves thinking that Microsoft paid $7.5B for Starfield and TESVI to be available on PS5 Day 1

At best “case-by-case” means Xbox/PC plus the occasional Nintendo port if it makes sense since Microsoft seems to not consider Nintendo a direct threat (the thing is the vast majority of Bethesda games do not scream “this should be on the Nintendo”)

2 Likes

Agree, I would also add what is already out like Fallout 76 and ESO. Whatever the next game from the ESO team will most likely be multiplatform. Beyond that all lock into the MS ecosystem, Xbox consoles, PC, gamepass and xcloud.

1 Like

They need to show this game. If someone can have 1 hour play sessions. They can show a gameplay demo.

All these questions from journos & all just shows and prove 1 thing: Gaming media hypocrisy, never such questions would have been asked if it was Sony. It shows how bad this acquisition broke their back. And it’s just the start.

2 Likes

what a time to be a xbox gamer!

8 Likes

I have a feeling we will see it at XO20 or The Game Awards. I’ m leaning more towards TGA since larger audience

2 Likes