Xbox Game Studios |OT| Halo...is it me you’re looking for?

Completely agree. They need to get over how strict they are about m/kb only on console. Ita silly how close they let themselves get to then stop at the finish line.

1 Like

LOL. The Game Pass account is LIT :fire:

12 Likes

Personally, im happy that Gears Tactics didn’t launch on console earlier this year because I wouldn’t have been able to play it anyway. So very happy that it’s a launch title for Series X/S.

1 Like

LOL!!! Why are these guys so good at their jobs? Game Pass marketing team is superior to any other marketing team at Microsoft including everything else that has to do with gaming.

4 Likes

Yep. They have been absolutely fantastic.

Gears Tactics plays garbo with a controller. I sure hope they polish it up until release. There are a ton of tactical games that do it far better.

Let’s call it Series S117

This is very intresting. Seems like they use Minecraft as a playground, same as with Raytracing. Was curious to see where they go with the partnership with hadean. Tech for huge multiplayer…

In an early stage testing, Minecraft used Aether Engine to create a 1,024 player lobby in just three days. The intention is to now use Aether Engine to provide a fast, cost-efficient, and reliable backend to develop new game modes.

Will definitly be intresting to see looking forward to stuff like infinite in the future, completly new game modes… just sayin. ^^

2 Likes

I’m personally interested in the Audeze Penrose X, that looks very interesting. The planar magnetic technology is incredible to listen to. It’s a little on the expensive side though!

Oh nice, and $249 isn’t bad at all!

indeed :slight_smile:

1 Like

I figured since I will be using them a lot, I wanted a pair. Have always been keen on good sound.

Plus its been ages since Xbox ever got a top sounding head set. Most vendors skipped them due to their bespoke chat codecs. So I’m glad audio isn’t being brushed under the rug this time!

1 Like

I wonder what time the preorders are going up here in the states. I actually took the day off to make sure I got one no matter what time it goes on sale.

I took off work too. Want to make sure I get my pre-order at Best Buy online and in store at GameStop.

Keyboard & Mouse only games on a console seems like a terrible idea. Nobody would play them and it would just make Xbox’s game situation look worse.

Then MS shouldnt make those type of games cause its BS if us console gamers cant play them

I’m gonna look those up. Are they fully wireless? And is the bass present or just barely? I need my strong bass, I just need it. :slight_smile:

Crunchyroll free with Game Pass?? Man i swear, if Xbox somehow managed to get a deal, oh boy, the value of Game Pass is already insane, just imagine.

I hope Sony doesnt buy Crunchyroll, i don’t see a good future to this deal if that happens.

Just checked out the Audeze Mobius O_o.

I agree with you on that. But in the case of Age of Empires 4, I think the solution is to work on a “Console Edition” after the game is done for PC that uses the Age 4 assets and everything else, but makes it play more like Halo Wars. The PC elitists will tell you it’s not “the true AOE experience”, and they’d be right, but it would be good enough.

1 Like